Recommendation Viper shop LOS Angeles Area? - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Discussions - Gen I & II Discussions of Viper-related subjects covering Gen-I and Gen-II models.

Recommendation Viper shop LOS Angeles Area?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 20th, 2012, 01:41 AM   #1

rockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 points

Since DC performance closed down where are you guys going?

I live in Burbank so I'm hoping to find somewhere local (under 30 min drive) I can trust. Has anyone found anyplace they like yet?

I'm looking for a place to take care of minor stuff I don’t have the time for...or better yet things I don’t want to fuck up...

Last edited by rockysunrise; August 20th, 2012 at 01:46 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 20th, 2012, 03:15 AM   #2

2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points2002_red_gts is not afraid of bears with 3205 points
Closes viper shop I can think of is AC in Temecula

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

Old August 23rd, 2012, 03:11 AM   #3

rockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 pointsrockysunrise is kissing alot of ass around here with 502 points
thanks but a bit further then I wanted..

Still looking around.. There has to be someone in the LA area

Old August 23rd, 2012, 03:29 AM   #4

Buddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 pointsBuddha is not afraid of bears with 204680 points
Dan Cragin is opening a new shop in Alhambra. Here's his email..

[email protected]

Old August 25th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
Dan Cragin is opening a new shop in Alhambra. Here's his email..

[email protected]
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Discussions - Gen I & II

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in