Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Bbs wheels

8K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  patrusis 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a brand new set of bbs wheels built for the gtsr /comp coupe. Any idea on the value of these? The offers are wrong for a normal viper but I'm thinking of re-barreling them for my gts.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I guess the question is do you like them $1800 worth? I think they would be worth it.

#9 ·
I guess you would need to start with sharing what the diameter and width of the wheels are now to get an idea of value as-is.

#11 ·
Ultra, they look so nice brand new.

A decent used wheel is worth about $400 - $500 each on a quick sale, these should get more.

Are you sure there 12 1/2?? Mine are 11" front and 13" rear.

So you know, those 3 drilled holes are for the center lock attachment so they'll work with both center locks and studs.

If you want to sell, measure the barell's and let me know. (Send me a PM) 3 guys with comp coupes are close by plus I'll reach out to Dan Cragin on your behalf. Mike

#17 ·
I have run 18x12.5 on all four corners on the street on my gen 2. Granted they were 3 piece forgelines but same style. 335 out back with 305 up front. Did have some rub at full lock ended up changing the inner barrel on the fronts to eliminate the rub last year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.