offer/favor for t-shirt - Page 3 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise A place to discuss, trade or otherwise promote Viper merchandise, collectables or apparel.

offer/favor for t-shirt

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 5th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #41
Enthusiast

ghost650 is unremarkable with 40 points
So now that I can post pictures, i can show you an example of the sort of point of view i am referring to:

I think that a viper from this point of view, with similar higlights, will make the car identifiable without being obvious. The problem is that i can't find a single photo of a viper anywhere taken from even a similar point of view.

Last edited by ghost650; August 5th, 2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: typo
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 3rd, 2012, 10:36 AM   #42
Enthusiast

ghost650 is unremarkable with 40 points
Hey everyone,

I was finally able to get an image at the right angle to get the look i wanted. Here is the finished design
Let me know what you guys think!

I also want to thank those of you who offered photos when I was still planning this project.

Cheers.

Old July 3rd, 2012, 06:36 PM   #43

JohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost650 View Post
Hey everyone,

I was finally able to get an image at the right angle to get the look i wanted. Here is the finished design
Let me know what you guys think!

I also want to thank those of you who offered photos when I was still planning this project.

Cheers.
Looks like that viper is about to bust a nut in his mouth.

Old July 4th, 2012, 02:11 PM   #44
Enthusiast

jacob822 hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsjacob822 hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsjacob822 hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsjacob822 hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsjacob822 hangs with the Hiddens with 604 pointsjacob822 hangs with the Hiddens with 604 points
Ghost, these guys are usually pretty cool to be honest. They just hate new people. It's what happens when you become old. You generally hate younger people and gripe, piss, and moan about every little thing. They will get over it, good luck with the T-shirt stuff. Overall after being in the car world for a while you will realize no matter what the car is or who the people are, it always starts with cool car, then ends up with who has a bigger dick.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in