Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Viper GTS-R leather jacket for sale!! (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86499)

btv38 July 26th, 2010 04:37 PM

Viper GTS-R leather jacket for sale!!

Hello all, new to the forum, just wanted to pass on a link to anyone that may be interested......story is in item description....Thanks!
eBay Motors (item 110564833053 end time Aug-01

btv38 July 26th, 2010 04:38 PM

Sorry, for some reason I cannot post the link...I'll keep trying!

sundiego July 26th, 2010 04:39 PM

Thank you muchly. I have learner greatly things from this forum. Please see our website for Nike shoes and cellphones.

btv38 July 26th, 2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundiego (Post 1330345)
Thank you muchly. I have learner greatly things from this forum. Please see our website for Nike shoes and cellphones.

Not exactly what this broken english response means, just trying to pass on a great item that another Viper enthusiast might be looking for.....

viper spray July 26th, 2010 05:38 PM

I am high bidder............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE...item19be2d771d

sundiego July 26th, 2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btv38 (Post 1330351)
Not exactly what this broken english response means, just trying to pass on a great item that another Viper enthusiast might be looking for.....

This is a forum, for sharing information and a few laughs. If the only thing you can add is something you are flogging, go elsewhere. If you are contributing to the site with money or wit, great, post it up.

No Man July 26th, 2010 05:55 PM

btv, don't mind sundiego, he just pretends to be a grumpy old fart on the internet. Real world he's a nice guy, or so I have been told. Welcome to the site.

btv38 July 26th, 2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Man (Post 1330379)
btv, don't mind sundiego, he just pretends to be a grumpy old fart on the internet. Real world he's a nice guy, or so I have been told. Welcome to the site.

Thanks man, my uncle just told me about this site yesterday, and I thought that this listing would be a great first post.....I plan on being here for a long time, gotta start somewhere, right? BTW, I love the board!

getbit July 27th, 2010 12:15 PM

I could add this to the many unworn Viper jackets in my closet...but XXL is not for me but I'm sure many on this board wear that size.

No Man July 27th, 2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getbit (Post 1330613)
I could add this to the many unworn Viper jackets in my closet...but XXL is not for me but I'm sure many on this board wear that size.

Maybe you could buy the XXL for your ego.

getbit July 27th, 2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Man (Post 1330618)
Maybe you could buy the XXL for your ego.

Wouldn't fit.

jojogts July 27th, 2010 05:48 PM

Jacket is fucking gay! If I seen any of you wearing it I would kick you in the balls...

Cudaman July 27th, 2010 06:38 PM

You notice he posts a link to it, AFTER he buys it..... BASTARD

Cudaman:flag:

btv38 July 27th, 2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cudaman (Post 1330745)
You notice he posts a link to it, AFTER he buys it..... BASTARD

Cudaman:flag:

He didn't win it yet, there's still 4 days left.....:)
DODGE VIPER GTS R LEATHER JACKET COAT RARE NEW LOOK !!!: eBay Motors (item 110564833053 end time Aug-01-10 12:03:30 PDT)

btv38 July 27th, 2010 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojogts (Post 1330729)
Jacket is fucking gay! If I seen any of you wearing it I would kick you in the balls...

No, f'ing gay is that story I was told about you kneeling behind that hole in the stall at the truckstop......

sundiego July 27th, 2010 09:11 PM

For anyone that is missing it on the other coat thread, this liar is claiming he owns a track GTS-R, while he sell $5 items on e-bay, and claims it is uncle's Viper on the e-bay listing.

onehotsnake July 27th, 2010 09:44 PM

what's up with the nasty stuff?

Hey - I check this site out all the time for info and cool stuff, but not really into posting - what's up with attacking somebody for a post? If your not interested let it go, is this an enemy of yours or something? I checked out the coat, looks really cool and not the usual Red/Black off the rack ones - let it go man, lifes short! Anyway, since I'm making a post, anyone have a schedule of a Viper event in NJ, was just in MA and went to a really great Cobra event, lot of fun. Shoot back a date if there is one, I check this site out often. Later.

getbit July 27th, 2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojogts (Post 1330729)

I'm wearing my jacket right now...and nothing else.
My balls are awaiting that beat down.

sundiego July 27th, 2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onehotsnake (Post 1330812)
Hey - I check this site out all the time for info and cool stuff, but not really into posting - what's up with attacking somebody for a post? If your not interested let it go, is this an enemy of yours or something? I checked out the coat, looks really cool and not the usual Red/Black off the rack ones - let it go man, lifes short! Anyway, since I'm making a post, anyone have a schedule of a Viper event in NJ, was just in MA and went to a really great Cobra event, lot of fun. Shoot back a date if there is one, I check this site out often. Later.

Look kid, we aren't stupid. Your AE is from NJ, like you. The odds are, oh about 57 to 1 that is real. Notice only your new AE is springing to your defence?

This isn't high school. We have been around the block and can out think you easily. The good thing for you is that the girls around you are probably as stupid as you. Why not use this site for something worthwhile? Post a question on how to get in the panties of young, stupid girls. There are some guys here that deserve a PHD in that subject.

Or save time, and just PM Chuck.

sundiego July 27th, 2010 10:26 PM