Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Viper Coat? (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79260)

Alley October 11th, 2009 03:46 PM

Viper Coat?

I'm looking for a nice heavy winter coat, with viper logo of course. Anybody know where I can find one?

xjrguy October 19th, 2009 11:00 PM

Check ebay.

In search on there use dodge viper jacket* with the asterisk as your search terms.

Two nice leather jackets came up in the search as of 10/19/09

wasntme November 18th, 2009 06:45 PM

I bought mine from the stealership.

Superior Dash May 17th, 2010 11:58 AM

Dealerships usually carry these.

BAD68GTO May 17th, 2010 12:16 PM

I have the best one I ever saw, got it as a gift. It is wool and leather and really looks sharp-esp. since it is me wearing it. The bad part is I have no idea where it was purchased....

btv38 July 26th, 2010 05:40 PM

Hey, I have one on Ebay right now! Just search Viper GTS-R jacket! Good luck!

BAD68GTO July 26th, 2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btv38 (Post 1330346)
Hey, I have one on Ebay right now! Just search Viper GTS-R jacket! Good luck!

You are brilliant with no link or item #, please tell me you drive a Corvette :rolleyes:

getbit July 27th, 2010 02:05 AM

What size are you looking for?
I have several that have never been worn.

No Man July 27th, 2010 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getbit (Post 1330502)
What size are you looking for?
I have several that have never been worn.

The OP was looking for the jacket last fall. He may have expired from the cold last winter while you have many unused jackets in your inventory. I hope this will result in a teachable moment for you.

plumcrazy July 27th, 2010 06:15 AM

id never be caught wearing a viper jacket....

No Man July 27th, 2010 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumcrazy (Post 1330517)

There are no pictures of you wearing your Roy Rogers outfit so what's your point?

Jumper July 27th, 2010 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumcrazy (Post 1330517)

Maybe not a Viper jacket, however...

http://candyglam.com/wp-content/uplo...09/10/PP75.jpg

getbit July 27th, 2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by No Man (Post 1330515)
The OP was looking for the jacket last fall. He may have expired from the cold last winter while you have many unused jackets in your inventory. I hope this will result in a teachable moment for you.

I'm down with OPP...anytime of the year.

No Man July 27th, 2010 10:23 AM

In Texas the true measure of balla is how many unused Viper jackets you have in your closet. I only have one so I'm not balla.

btv38 July 27th, 2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD68GTO (Post 1330380)
You are brilliant with no link or item #, please tell me you drive a Corvette :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just have a '95 GTS-R.....and if you are unable to type Viper jacket into the Ebay search, you've got more problems than just hating Corvettes....:confused:

sundiego July 27th, 2010 12:52 PM

They didn't make a '95 GTS-R. It was in 97. It is your uncle's car, you lying wanna be.

sundiego July 27th, 2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btv38 (Post 1330594)
Sorry, I just have a '95 GTS-R.....and if you are unable to type Viper jacket into the Ebay search, you've got more problems than just hating Corvettes....:confused:

Quoted, so you can't change your story about claiming your uncle's car as yours.

No Name July 27th, 2010 01:48 PM

LOL, this is getting good! I have an 93 GTS-R too, wana buy a jacket?

btv38 July 27th, 2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundiego (Post 1330623)
Quoted, so you can't change your story about claiming your uncle's car as yours.

So let me get this straight, because my uncle has a certain car, I cannot have one as well? Why would I have pointed out the item description if I was trying to lie? And FYI, the GTS-R 1st year of production was 1995. Man, you're a douchebag....

btv38 July 27th, 2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundiego (Post 1330607)
They didn't make a '95 GTS-R. It was in 97. It is your uncle's car, you lying wanna be.

Here ya go clown, right from the Dodge website.....Who's the wannabe now??

The Dodge Viper GTS-R is a racing version of the Dodge Viper sports car. It replaced earlier, modified racing versions of the production Dodge Viper. The Viper GTS-R was produced from 1995 to 2005 and was a highly successful racer in its class.
.Origins
Before the Dodge Viper GTS-R, there was already some small-scale Viper racing. The Viper RT/10, which was a production version available for sale to the public, became a favorite of custom race design teams in the early 1990s. Seeking to become a player in Viper racing itself, Chrysler (the parent company of Dodge) began work on the Viper GTS-R. The new racer was designed along with two other companies: the French racing firm Oreca and British automaker Reynard Motorsport. The Viper GTS-R was based on Dodge's Viper coupe, which made its debut in 1995.

Read more: Facts About the Dodge Viper Gts-R | eHow.com Facts About the Dodge Viper Gts-R | eHow.com