Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Viper Coat?

10K views 67 replies 22 participants last post by  Wintermute 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a nice heavy winter coat, with viper logo of course. Anybody know where I can find one?

#5 · (Edited)
I have the best one I ever saw, got it as a gift. It is wool and leather and really looks sharp-esp. since it is me wearing it. The bad part is I have no idea where it was purchased....

#7 ·
You are brilliant with no link or item #, please tell me you drive a Corvette :rolleyes:

#20 ·
Here ya go clown, right from the Dodge website.....Who's the wannabe now??

The Dodge Viper GTS-R is a racing version of the Dodge Viper sports car. It replaced earlier, modified racing versions of the production Dodge Viper. The Viper GTS-R was produced from 1995 to 2005 and was a highly successful racer in its class.
.Origins
Before the Dodge Viper GTS-R, there was already some small-scale Viper racing. The Viper RT/10, which was a production version available for sale to the public, became a favorite of custom race design teams in the early 1990s. Seeking to become a player in Viper racing itself, Chrysler (the parent company of Dodge) began work on the Viper GTS-R. The new racer was designed along with two other companies: the French racing firm Oreca and British automaker Reynard Motorsport. The Viper GTS-R was based on Dodge's Viper coupe, which made its debut in 1995.

Read more: Facts About the Dodge Viper Gts-R | eHow.com Facts About the Dodge Viper Gts-R | eHow.com

#21 · (Edited)
You say in your ebay listing that it is your uncle's car.

The GTS-R street car was a 100 car run in 1998. Now you are upping the ante and claiming you have one of Dodge's track only racers? Please, let us know which chassis number. They are easy to find.

I own a number of historic race cars, from the ones in my avatar to faster, more recent ones. I can track down ant real GTS-R you claim to have.

You are a liar, who doesn't know anything about Vipers beyond the coat your uncle gave you. Kid, you are a self-serving lying pile of shit. Go back to your Honda forum.

Why don't you join the Viper Club? All you have to do is send them your VIN and chassis number? Oops. You don't have one.

If you had a GTS-R you wouldn't have to look it up on Wiki to see what it is.

I can't wait until you whine to your uncle or others about this site, and they go on here and find out what a complete pile of bullshit you are.

A rich GTS-R guy like you and you are selling pant hangers and other $5 items on ebay? You're from The Shore according to your location? Wannabe Guido?

Careful, or I'll buy your Mr. Potato Head keychain for 99 cents on ebay, and send you bad feedback. :)

http://shop.ebay.com/btv38/m.html

#23 ·
You say in your ebay listing that it is your uncle's car.

The GTS-R street car was a 100 car run in 1998. Now you are upping the ante and claiming you have one of Dodge's track only racers? Please, let us know which chassis number. They are easy to find.

I own a number of historic race cars, from the ones in my avatar to faster, more recent ones. I can track down ant real GTS-R you claim to have.

You are a liar, who doesn't know anything about Vipers beyond the coat your uncle gave you. Kid, you are a self-serving lying pile of shit. Go back to your Honda forum.

Why don't you join the Viper Club? All you have to do is send them your VIN and chassis number? Oops. You don't have one.

If you had a GTS-R you wouldn't have to look it up on Wiki to see what it is.

I can't wait until you whine to your uncle or others about this site, and they go on here and find out what a complete pile of bullshit you are.

A rich GTS-R guy like you and you are selling pant hangers and other $5 items on ebay? You're from The Shore according to your location? Wannabe Guido?

Careful, or I'll buy your Mr. Potato Head keychain for 99 cents on ebay, and send you bad feedback. :)

btv38 items - Get great deals on Toys Hobbies, Collectibles items on eBay.com!
Pant hangers I just saw that...:D I bought the challenger space shuttle two months ago oh weight didn't it blow up...:rolleyes:

#37 · (Edited)
BTV. please let us know more about your GTS-R. You are avoiding your claim.

Job? Nope. Not me.

You must make almost minimum wage on e-bay with your $5 items, with packing and shipping time.

Your uncle felt sorry for your lame ass and gave you his jacket. XXL? You've got some fat genetics in your family. It's funny to watch you throw around the fat words when the XXL is proof of pork.

#38 ·
Yeah, I'll fall for that one...I'll tell you all about my vehicle, then you'll come back with clever anticdotes like "you just copied and pasted" or "congrats you can google" or whatever with you choose to convey. You are a message board clown, and frankly I'm more upset with myself for going back and forth with such an obvious dolt. Ebay = supplemental income, or in fact one man's junk is another man's treasure, pure and simple. People buy junk, and I'm just a 'lil more rich because of it. Joke's on me I guess. God, this is ponderous. And bacon tastes good, pork chops taste good.

#44 ·
What's your F-ing Problem you Short D-cked Freak

Hey Shitbird, whats your problem? Do you just attack everyone that signs onto the board thats new or are you just a short dicked angry creep in general. Why don't you get in your Renault LeCar, push it down a large hill and drive into a tree and kill yourself and save everyone in the world from your hatred and venom - figures your on a viper site you Freak - pls go and croak already - karma's a bitch - guess yours really sux!

#45 ·
figures your on a viper site you Freak - pls go and croak already - karma's a bitch - guess yours really sux!
Goddamn it, Senorzee.... where are you when we actually need you.

Oh, and I hope you like red dots.

Reactions: btv38
#51 ·
What is it with this site? One guys an F-ing psycho that attacks anyone that posts, one guy makes fun of another guy selling stuff, this guy is some kind of freak with that post......WTF? This site is Sick! Funny but Sick! No wonder no one owns these cars, the drivers are nuts! I'm going over to the Corvette sites - at least their friendly there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.