Banned at Corvette Forum - Page 3 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise A place to discuss, trade or otherwise promote Viper merchandise, collectables or apparel.

Banned at Corvette Forum

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 29th, 2008, 01:23 AM   #41
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

SoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
Joel, your spelling and grammar never was even good once.

Too bad med school had an English requirement. Luckily Chiroquackter school didn't.

I can see by what you quoted that you are fluent in 'neck.

Damn, I can't be banned from the CF since '98 or the VCA since '99 but get tossed from the Penthouse, go figure

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2008, 02:22 AM   #42
Suspended

Thomas  with -562 pointsThomas  with -562 pointsThomas  with -562 pointsThomas  with -562 pointsThomas  with -562 pointsThomas  with -562 points
Where do you order a shirt like that? That is hilarious.

Old May 29th, 2008, 08:33 PM   #43

FE065 made Varsity with 880 pointsFE065 made Varsity with 880 pointsFE065 made Varsity with 880 pointsFE065 made Varsity with 880 pointsFE065 made Varsity with 880 pointsFE065 made Varsity with 880 pointsFE065 made Varsity with 880 points
I was PMing a guy at CF 5yrs ago to buy his 3.45 ring and pinion. He asked what car it was going on - when I sent him a photo of my FE he stopped communicating with me...

Last edited by FE065; June 4th, 2008 at 03:34 PM.

Old May 30th, 2008, 10:14 AM   #44
Super Moderater

Joelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 pointsJoelcool is not afraid of bears with 49020 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundiego View Post
Joel, your spelling and grammar never was even good once.

Too bad med school had an English requirement. Luckily Chiroquackter school didn't.

I can see by what you quoted that you are fluent in 'neck.
David, you're turning into the creepy stalker we all suspected you were.....my post is over 4 month old and you are just now quoting it...eeeck.

Damn David, if you are going to point out one of my spelling errors, try doing it without making one. Editing your post shows everyone how moronic you really are.

Dude, everyone here knows I'm a chiropractor....but it seems to bother you for some odd reason....whatever. Just think, if I would have failed out of chiropractic college....I would be working as a real estate agent like you. Granted, I would never be able to rip off as many people as you have but hell, you're just good at what you do......mainly, making a fool of yourself Just out of curiosity, did you get your brokers licence here:

* California Real Estate License School - DRE approved Online Real Estate Courses *
2002 FE GTS #71(forged internals+Paxton) (900 RWHP)

Old May 30th, 2008, 10:18 AM   #45
Enthusiast

Archaic_GTS hangs with the Hiddens with 590 pointsArchaic_GTS hangs with the Hiddens with 590 pointsArchaic_GTS hangs with the Hiddens with 590 pointsArchaic_GTS hangs with the Hiddens with 590 pointsArchaic_GTS hangs with the Hiddens with 590 pointsArchaic_GTS hangs with the Hiddens with 590 points
no big surprise there.

I made fun of a guy there once for over analyzing his Zaino application, and was banned for a week for "malicious comments directed at another member".

Never been back.

Old May 30th, 2008, 10:29 AM   #46

bespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 pointsbespoke is not afraid of bears with 15624 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic_GTS View Post
no big surprise there.

I made fun of a guy there once for over analyzing his Zaino application, and was banned for a week for "malicious comments directed at another member".

Never been back.

Old July 21st, 2008, 02:48 AM   #47
Enthusiast

Random Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 pointsRandom Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 pointsRandom Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 pointsRandom Thought is definately a better person than you are with 360 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorman View Post
Well...those guys are a bit uptight. I wouldn't worry about it.
S.
serious. CF is to Viper Alley like Golden Gloves is to MMA/Ultimate fighting.

Old August 7th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #48

Hawt Dawg is unremarkable with 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by triblk6spd View Post
loled

and my point here with this thread was simply to say that the uptight motherfuckers at CF deleted a thread and banned me for simply posting a pic of a girl in a pro Viper t shirt. I was not just some noob-troll looking to make trouble there but a long time member of the site. If I posted the same pro Vette shirt here on this site I would not expect to be banned just lashed a few good times till I went away. I liked the shirt btw.
Was it about the shirt, or was it about the "Nazi" comment?

Old August 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM   #49
n00b

rplaster is unremarkable with 20 points
1Tony1 on this forum showed up at our local drag strip one night wearing that shirt. He was surrounded by three corvette owners. A guy driving a mustang read the back, started laughing and got him to turn arround. We all got a kick out of it. I can't believe they banned it.

Old August 7th, 2008, 08:37 PM   #50

Hawt Dawg is unremarkable with 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by rplaster View Post
1Tony1 on this forum showed up at our local drag strip one night wearing that shirt. He was surrounded by three corvette owners. A guy driving a mustang read the back, started laughing and got him to turn arround. We all got a kick out of it. I can't believe they banned it.
Sounds like some folks are really thin skinned.

Old August 8th, 2008, 11:06 PM   #51
Enthusiast

rev440 is a B-Teamer with 120 pointsrev440 is a B-Teamer with 120 points
Thats a sick shirt.

Old August 9th, 2008, 07:16 AM   #52
Mercenary Mechanic

Monzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 pointsMonzsta is not afraid of bears with 17456 points
I still think a few of these shirts would sell well.

Old August 10th, 2008, 01:07 AM   #53
Enthusiast

swat is a B-Teamer with 110 pointsswat is a B-Teamer with 110 points
I still have some shirts left, PM me.

Old August 18th, 2008, 08:53 PM   #54

krzysiu is well liked with 210 pointskrzysiu is well liked with 210 pointskrzysiu is well liked with 210 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by triblk6spd View Post
Posted a pic of the shirt at CF (have been registered there since 1999) and they deleted the post in less than 2 min. I posted a response thread about Nazis and they banned me for a week.
]

Sweet shirt...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in