Wtb Chrome Stock Gts Wheels - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise A place to discuss, trade or otherwise promote Viper merchandise, collectables or apparel.

Wtb Chrome Stock Gts Wheels

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old July 19th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #1

BLACKRAMSRT-10 is unremarkable with 10 points

I have a 95 RT-10 and a 01 GTS, I would like to have a set of the chrome gts wheels to go on the 95, im assuming they will fit ive been lazy and not tryd, hopefully someone here could tell me if they will. Plus if anyone has a set sitting around and wants to sell them I'm interested
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

sdg
Old July 21st, 2006, 10:04 AM   #2

rangerover is unremarkable with 20 points
sdg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKRAMSRT-10
I have a 95 RT-10 and a 01 GTS, I would like to have a set of the chrome gts wheels to go on the 95, im assuming they will fit ive been lazy and not tryd, hopefully someone here could tell me if they will. Plus if anyone has a set sitting around and wants to sell them I'm interested

Me too I am looking for chrome wheels for my 97 gts I will take 96 and up chrome wheels

Old July 21st, 2006, 11:14 AM   #3
Bitches be crazy!

dblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 points
I have a set of '96 GTS wheels, that I purchased new and used as the street wheels on my '95 RT-10 for many years. The clearcoat is very slightly cloudy. One hubcap has a nasty dent in it (no idea how that happened... I think someone swapped caps with me at VOI7). I have always planned to get a replacement hubcap, and get these chromed... What is the market value of perfect '96 chromed wheels???

Old July 21st, 2006, 05:40 PM   #4

BLACKRAMSRT-10 is unremarkable with 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by dblankenbaker
I have a set of '96 GTS wheels, that I purchased new and used as the street wheels on my '95 RT-10 for many years. The clearcoat is very slightly cloudy. One hubcap has a nasty dent in it (no idea how that happened... I think someone swapped caps with me at VOI7). I have always planned to get a replacement hubcap, and get these chromed... What is the market value of perfect '96 chromed wheels???
i really have no idea i haven't seen any used chrome ones yet, and i haven't priced new ones either, i'm sure there not cheep, surely someone on here has put on aftermarket wheels and want to sell their old ones, at least i hope.

Old August 9th, 2006, 11:23 PM   #5

-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points-FROG- is not afraid of bears with 8581 points
I have some early model chrome Gen II GTS wheels for sale. I hit a curb, so one of them (front passenger) needs to be fixed. It's kinda bent on the lip and there's curb rash on it but it's fixable with no doubt. The other drivers side tire has a tiny ding on the inside of the rim where it hit the curb, but it's no problem and it's unseen. You can barely see the ding. All the tires are still holding air perfectly, except the one that needs repair but the tire got pinched on the curb so thats why it's the air is gone. Both rear tires are fine. I have all 4 chrome hub caps, but one was a little scuffed from before when I got the car. Its only noticable about 5 feet away and doesn't show up in pictures. I have pictures of the wheels on my car before my little accident so I'll post them below. I could get the wheel fixed for about 150-170 bucks, but figured I would sell them and let the new owner get it fixed since they may get a good deal somewhere. I was quoted 170.00, but I have seen places do it for 150.00. PM me if you are interested. I haven't come up with a price yet so make me an offer. The tires are no good (may be a reason I hit the friggin curb) so I may be able to dismount them to save money on shipping. Now that I think about it.... maybe these are polished? I was just thinking you ment shiny like mine... I guess these aren't chrome but they look like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ViperSideAngle GTS wheels.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	13387   Click image for larger version

Name:	GTS right.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	13388   Click image for larger version

Name:	GTS Left.JPG
Views:	33
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	13389  

Last edited by -FROG-; August 10th, 2006 at 10:33 PM.

Old August 18th, 2006, 03:36 AM   #6

KingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 points
I have a great set of 5 spoke chrome wheels off a 99 GTS if you are interested PM me or email me at [email protected] with an offer.

Be
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in