Wanted- Yellow and black stripe GTS 1:18 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise A place to discuss, trade or otherwise promote Viper merchandise, collectables or apparel.

Wanted- Yellow and black stripe GTS 1:18

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old April 7th, 2004, 05:48 PM   #1

Lawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 pointsLawrenzo is not afraid of bears with 6909 points

I have yet to see one of these- did anybody ever make one??
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Wanted- Yellow and black stripe GTS 1:18
Old April 7th, 2004, 06:55 PM   #2
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

Mister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 points

Sorry but I only know of the 1/43 scale.

[image]http://www.exoticar.com/images/products/prod/3704.jpg[/image]

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Old April 7th, 2004, 11:05 PM   #3

NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points

not yet [img]/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif[/img]

Old April 7th, 2004, 11:59 PM   #4
Enthusiast

ViperGuyNick is a B-Teamer with 110 pointsViperGuyNick is a B-Teamer with 110 points

Actually, I am working on airbrushing one right now. I have the body all Sandblasted and primed, I just have to pick up the paint and the clearcoat and get to work. Maybe when I am done if all comes out well I could send it out to ya. I will keep updates of my progress.

-nick-
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in