Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Viperalley Polo

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  SUN RA KAT 
#1 ·
see Pete's

#4 ·
We use a little company for our shirts here and they are cheap for embroidering. Ours only has the company name, address and phone number on good quality shirts that look sharp, and I think they are about $15 each in quantity of 30 or so. it is a little mom and pop shop, maybe even run out of thier house, but they look very good and never had a complaint. I say this for pricing purposes, and also in case we wanted to contact them. Anyhow, I would buy a few shirts if they were kewl looking to wear.

Freezing in New Jersey....

Gary

#5 ·
Count me in, but make sure the polo shirts are long or I'll be doing a Brittney Spears with my belly button. Viper Days uses a perfect size polo shirt - long enough for a tall guy like me and it can double as a night shirt for a lady.

The Viper Days polo shirt is made by DIPORT USA and mine is 2XL. It's made from 100% combed cotton and it's made in Guatemala.

#7 ·
I need extra FAT :lolcry:

Really, count me in on at least two of them.

#9 ·
So, what is the status of the shirts? It has been a long time and no shirts. My neighbors are getting concerned that I go around all the time not wearing any shirt at all. I tell them that I'm not wearing any shirt until I can proudly wear my Viper Alley Polo Shirt in Triple X and Tall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.