Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Viperalley Polo (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14507)

Whitebeard January 13th, 2004 12:59 AM

Viperalley Polo

see Pete's

PaViper January 13th, 2004 05:19 AM

Re: Viperalley Polo

Sounds like a great idea to me :clap: :thumb:

pj January 13th, 2004 12:49 PM

I have a company working on a site logo, lets see what they come up with. Might be something we can use.... [img]/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif[/img]

BAD68GTO January 13th, 2004 02:12 PM

We use a little company for our shirts here and they are cheap for embroidering. Ours only has the company name, address and phone number on good quality shirts that look sharp, and I think they are about $15 each in quantity of 30 or so. it is a little mom and pop shop, maybe even run out of thier house, but they look very good and never had a complaint. I say this for pricing purposes, and also in case we wanted to contact them. Anyhow, I would buy a few shirts if they were kewl looking to wear.

Freezing in New Jersey....

Gary

SUN RA KAT January 13th, 2004 06:51 PM

Count me in, but make sure the polo shirts are long or I'll be doing a Brittney Spears with my belly button. Viper Days uses a perfect size polo shirt - long enough for a tall guy like me and it can double as a night shirt for a lady.

The Viper Days polo shirt is made by DIPORT USA and mine is 2XL. It's made from 100% combed cotton and it's made in Guatemala.

Whitebeard January 13th, 2004 10:36 PM

Ok, so we know that we need at least three tall xxl. I would be interested in two shirts.

BAD68GTO January 14th, 2004 12:28 AM

I need extra FAT :lolcry:

Really, count me in on at least two of them.

SUN RA KAT January 14th, 2004 06:25 PM

I'd like two of them, too. :clap:

SUN RA KAT August 15th, 2004 08:20 PM

So, what is the status of the shirts? It has been a long time and no shirts. My neighbors are getting concerned that I go around all the time not wearing any shirt at all. I tell them that I'm not wearing any shirt until I can proudly wear my Viper Alley Polo Shirt in Triple X and Tall.