Hey Jerome........... - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise A place to discuss, trade or otherwise promote Viper merchandise, collectables or apparel.

Hey Jerome...........

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Hey Jerome...........
Old December 27th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #1

FUSCUCLA1 is unremarkable with 10 points
Hey Jerome...........

I found those keychains you were looking for. Box of 12 for $11.40.

http://toywonders.net/store.cfm?even...mp;catid=11026
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Hey Jerome...........
Old December 27th, 2003, 06:26 PM   #2
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

Mister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 points

Yes you did find them.

That is how they are selling on Ebay and the guy is making money.

Just notice how many come in a case-

"12 pcs/display. Case pack: 576 pcs, low as $0.75/pcs."

That is a hell of an outlay just to get and resell them.:doh:

I'd glady pay the $4 or $5 each if I only wanted one.

Maybe we should have an Alley group buy on these. : If you and I each get one that will leave only 574 left to sell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Old December 27th, 2003, 07:54 PM   #3

I already have 5 [img]/images/graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

Old December 27th, 2003, 07:59 PM   #4

Mister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 pointsMister Bone is not afraid of bears with 15598 points

Well then I would have 575 to sell [img]/images/graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

I checked on that place some time ago and they sell in volume. And my wallet does not have that type of volume in it to spend. :doh:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Old December 27th, 2003, 08:09 PM   #5

I thought they sell 12 pieces for $11.40.

Old December 27th, 2003, 08:21 PM   #6

That would be what the 12 pack would cost if you bought them in the lot of 576.

Some things they sell in case lots, some by "case packs" some by a single pc. It all depends on the item. These sell by the Case pack of 576 pcs.

I called that place some time ago about something else and was shocked as to how they sell things.

Look at one of the Vipers in 1/24 scale, $20 each or as low as $4.35 in case pack.

1 to 5 $ 20.00 each
6 or more $ 17.40 each

But a case lot is 20 so how many is a case pack?

A case pack must be a few hundred by the looks of the picing scale. :doh:

Old December 28th, 2003, 09:23 PM   #7
Diamond Supporter

Jasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 pointsJasonmiddletn is not afraid of bears with 7480 points

Great prices.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in