SRT team jacket - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise A place to discuss, trade or otherwise promote Viper merchandise, collectables or apparel.

SRT team jacket

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

SRT team jacket
Old September 18th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1
Enthusiast

Canadian venom is well liked with 210 pointsCanadian venom is well liked with 210 pointsCanadian venom is well liked with 210 points
SRT team jacket

Anybody know where to buy those jackets?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 18th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #2
Enthusiast

VIPER BAZ UK is well liked with 170 pointsVIPER BAZ UK is well liked with 170 points
SRT sell them BUT not with all the logos on.....

Old September 18th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #3
Supporting Vendor

JonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 pointsJonB~~~:<~ is not afraid of bears with 5436 points
They sell an 'almost exact' copy at the ALMS races, and JRT handles those sales at ALMS. Why not Try JRT?

COTA guys will see the booth there.

HEY.....My ACR PACE CAR was in that NorCal photo spread...we led the Laguna-Seca lappers the next day after that dinner event. Maurice got in trouble for allowing PartsRack to attend! Turns out, we were a guest of SRT and not Norcal !!!

Old September 20th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #4
Enthusiast

Canadian venom is well liked with 210 pointsCanadian venom is well liked with 210 pointsCanadian venom is well liked with 210 points
Thanks for the answers guys, just spoke with JRT and the girl in charge of the SRT account was out for the week (COTA I guess...) but I'll get back to you. SRT shop doesn't ship to Canada so maybe JRT will help.....

Old September 20th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #5
n00b

Glen97 is a B-Teamer with 139 pointsGlen97 is a B-Teamer with 139 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonB~~~:<~ View Post
They sell an 'almost exact' copy at the ALMS races, and JRT handles those sales at ALMS. Why not Try JRT?

COTA guys will see the booth there.

HEY.....My ACR PACE CAR was in that NorCal photo spread...we led the Laguna-Seca lappers the next day after that dinner event. Maurice got in trouble for allowing PartsRack to attend! Turns out, we were a guest of SRT and not Norcal !!!
It was good to see you at the SRT event!
Glen

Old October 11th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #6
Enthusiast

Odynn is definately JV with 278 pointsOdynn is definately JV with 278 pointsOdynn is definately JV with 278 points
Any chance they have them (or can make them) with the old sneaky pete logo? I'd love a jacket like this with the older logo on it

Old October 11th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #7

JohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 points
This is something corvette owners cherish. Four dudes standing around with same jacket on. Pass for me

Old October 11th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #8
n00b

rw99 is unremarkable with 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLightning View Post
This is something corvette owners cherish. Four dudes standing around with same jacket on. Pass for me
When the dudes wearing the same jackets are the drivers of the GTS-Rs, I take notice. I had Goosens next to me at dinner and it was a fantastic experience; talked about Seca & driving for over an hour with the guy.

I'm a fan of the SRT motorsports swag; it's good-looking stuff. Civilians get somewhat de-badged versions, though...

Rich

Old May 11th, 2014, 06:50 PM   #9
Enthusiast

mblgjr is a B-Teamer with 137 pointsmblgjr is a B-Teamer with 137 points
Pretty nice jacket

Old May 11th, 2014, 07:44 PM   #10

taylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 pointstaylormade is not afraid of bears with 18840 points
Maybe you can try out to be a Water boy for the team. They usually get free jackets

Old May 12th, 2014, 09:17 PM   #11

JohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 pointsJohnnyLightning is not afraid of bears with 34456 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
maybe you can try out to be a water boy for the team. They usually get free jackets
lol

Old February 8th, 2015, 05:32 PM   #12
n00b

vilzrod is unremarkable with 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLightning View Post
looks like a sausage factory ill pass
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in