F.S Carroll Shelby autographed/numbered Cleworth painting print, featuring Viper - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise A place to discuss, trade or otherwise promote Viper merchandise, collectables or apparel.

F.S Carroll Shelby autographed/numbered Cleworth painting print, featuring Viper

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

F.S Carroll Shelby autographed/numbered Cleworth painting print, featuring Viper
Old April 24th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #1
Enthusiast

Jon Mopar is well liked with 211 pointsJon Mopar is well liked with 211 pointsJon Mopar is well liked with 211 points

This is a famous Cleworth print nicknamed "Generations" from 1998, featuring all of Shelbys works of the past. Cleworth did some great work, and this is no exception. It's numbered and signed by the artist and by Carroll Shelby. Only 500 were produced back then (all were signed)...and they rarely come up for sale. This one has been displayed, and show some age, but shows well considering how old it is.

Best offer

link to classified ad

ViperAlley Classifieds - Shelby autographed/numbered Cleworth painting print, featuring Viper - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

I know not all of you are Shelby fans, but please keep the "Shelby sucks" comments to yourself
Advertisement

Old April 24th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #2

BADDERvenom's cat made Varsity with 892 pointsBADDERvenom's cat made Varsity with 892 pointsBADDERvenom's cat made Varsity with 892 pointsBADDERvenom's cat made Varsity with 892 pointsBADDERvenom's cat made Varsity with 892 pointsBADDERvenom's cat made Varsity with 892 pointsBADDERvenom's cat made Varsity with 892 points
Carroll Shelby Harold Cleworth Hand Signed Lithograph Art Print | eBay

Like that one?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old April 24th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #3
RMPL

sundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 pointssundiego is not afraid of bears with 171266 points
Only 9 of your 22 posts have been trying to sell things here. You need to up that percentage.

Old April 24th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #4
Enthusiast

Jon Mopar is well liked with 211 pointsJon Mopar is well liked with 211 pointsJon Mopar is well liked with 211 points
Ya, ir's just like that....only unlike that guy, with mine, the one you see is actually the one you're getting, not some generic pic.

I just figured out how to put "BEST OFFER" in the price box (you put a 0 ). I just put a random number in the price box because had to put something in the box until I figured it out, right?

I creep her more than I post. Im more active on SRT forums and VCOA. I find it's kinda dead-ish here, I won't lie. I noticed that for some time....and I've seen way too many "gtfo n00b" posts by members to newbies to really get into it the swing of things (V.Alley always seemed to me like a grittier version of VCOA), although y'all have been nice to me.

I will try to get more involved though. thanks for the posts

Last edited by Jon Mopar; April 24th, 2013 at 03:53 PM.

Old April 28th, 2013, 12:00 AM   #5
Enthusiast

sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » Viper Collectables, Apparel or Merchandise

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in