We Have a Virginia Section? - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » ViperAlley Regional Sections » Mid Atlantic Region » VA
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

We Have a Virginia Section?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 10th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #1
Suspended

BlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 pointsBlackSnake99 is not afraid of bears with 1453130 points

Bitchin' cool!!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 11th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #2
n00b

VA_SRT is a B-Teamer with 127 pointsVA_SRT is a B-Teamer with 127 points
First time poster longtime troller... I live in the Hampton area and it seems there are never any meets down this way.

Old September 15th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #3
I feel the need for speed

CarolinaGTS is well liked with 173 pointsCarolinaGTS is well liked with 173 points
VA SRT... next weekend is Mopar Madness at the Virginia Motorsports Park near Petersburg (Sep 21-22). Sunday will be dedicated to the Vipers with drag racing and auto crossing to determine the best overall viper.

I have a list of 30 local Hampton Roads/Tidewater area Viper owners who I email when events come up. PM me if you want to be on that list. I am planning a early November cruise from Yorktown through Williamsburg, to Jamestown if you are interested.

Old September 15th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #4
n00b

Hey Tom! I was thinking about coming out but something came up for next weekend that I need to take care of. Really looking forward to the Fall cruise. Let me know if you need any help out with that at all.

-Harold

Old September 15th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #5

CarolinaGTS is well liked with 173 pointsCarolinaGTS is well liked with 173 points
Ok Harold, thanks. I didn't realize it was you. So many new people coming over here now to get info that we can't get over there. I've been around here since 07, I just don't post very often.

Old September 15th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #6

KNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 pointsKNG SNKE is not afraid of bears with 8060 points
How's it going Tom?

Old September 16th, 2013, 07:15 AM   #7
n00b

Yeah... Hoping this forum will let the local people communicate a little easier without having to pay $100+ a year just to say "Hi" in their region.

Old September 16th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #8

Chipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 pointsChipster is The Man with 2066 points
I'm in Fredericksburg and there are a few GTS guys around here but I think only one of them did forums and he was on VCA so I'm not sure about now. Quite a few in the area though!

Old September 17th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNG SNKE View Post
How's it going Tom?
Hi "Chief", congrats on the advancement!

Old September 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM   #10

BigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 pointsBigBadViper is not afraid of bears with 6488 points
You can add me to your Hampton roads list. I have a house in Va Beach and usually go up there about twice a month. I have never brought the Viper up, but I would if something was going on.

Old September 18th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadViper View Post
You can add me to your Hampton roads list. I have a house in Va Beach and usually go up there about twice a month. I have never brought the Viper up, but I would if something was going on.
No problem. Just PM your E-Mail address and I'll get you added. The same for anyone else wanting to be kept informed of Eastern Va activities.

Old September 27th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #12
n00b

Had fun meeting up last week Tom. How did the Sunday autocross go?

Old September 30th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #13

Only 3 Vipers signed up to autocross and they had problems with the timing lights so we just did fun runs. It turned out to be better because we had people sign a waiver sheet and we just all started taking passengers on a two lap fun run. Most of the riders I had told me they had never even sat in a Viper so to have their first experience being an autocross was the thrill of their life. All three of us let it all hang out... spinning, drifting, wiping out cones, taking the curves waaaay too fast, etc. I finally had to quit because my front tires had no more grip at all. One of my riders got on the phone when he got in the car and called his girlfriend and said "you'll never guess what I'm getting ready to do!" I thought that was pretty cool.
'99 Silver GTS..Connolly Leather..K&N..smooth tubes..B&M Short Shifter..Roller Rockers..Aluminum flywheel..Baer Racing Brakes with 2 piece rotors..3.55 Gears..urethane suspension bushings..And many more mods to come....

Nov 2 cruise
Old October 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #14

Nov 2 cruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_SRT View Post
Had fun meeting up last week Tom. How did the Sunday autocross go?
Harold, did you get the email about the cruise on the colonial Parkway on Nov 2?

Old October 4th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #15
n00b

Yeah... Going be there for sure. And most likely meet up with you at the Chesapeake Mall.

I'm going to print off a couple flyers for C&C VA beach this weekend encase I run into some other guys. I normally see one or two of them up at Williamsburg C&C.

Last edited by VA_SRT; October 4th, 2013 at 04:10 PM.

Old October 5th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA_SRT View Post
Yeah... Going be there for sure. And most likely meet up with you at the Chesapeake Mall.

I'm going to print off a couple flyers for C&C VA beach this weekend encase I run into some other guys. I normally see one or two of them up at Williamsburg C&C.
Feel free to give them to anyone with a Mopar. I've got Vipers, a Prowler, and Challengers signed up so far.

Old October 18th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #17
n00b

4Nik8 is unremarkable with 10 points
Glad to see a VA section. Interested in the cruise on 11/2. Please post details.
Thnks!

Old October 19th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #18
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Nik8 View Post
Glad to see a VA section. Interested in the cruise on 11/2. Please post details.
Thnks!
You have a PM.

Old October 29th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #19
Enthusiast

avijay is definately a better person than you are with 386 pointsavijay is definately a better person than you are with 386 pointsavijay is definately a better person than you are with 386 pointsavijay is definately a better person than you are with 386 points
I'd be interested in the 11/2 cruise as well if you could shoot me some info, thanks.

Old October 30th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #20
n00b

Historic Virginia Autumn Viper and Mopar cruise

Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown

Saturday, November 2, 2013
Cruise Agenda:
7:00-7:30 AM: Meet in parking lot of Macy's at Greenbrier Mall (leaving at 7:30)
8:00 AM: Arrive at Chesapeake Square Mall Sears and JC Penny parking lot (leaving at 8:30)
9:30 AM: Arrive at the Yorktown Battlefield Visitor's Center (1000 Colonial Parkway, Yorktown, VA). You will have an hour to tour the visitor's center and battlefields.
10:30 AM: Leave the Yorktown Battlefield Visitors center to begin the Colonial Parkway Cruise.
11:00 AM: Arrive in Williamsburg at the Prince George parking garage (230 North Henry Street) for a 1.5 Hr. walking/shopping tour of the historic Merchants Square district (Merchants Square - A unique shopping experience near Historic Colonial Williamsburg, VA) There is a $2 parking fee.
12:30 PM: Head back to meet the group back at the parking garage.
1:00 PM: Leave Williamsburg to continue the Colonial Parkway cruise. There will be 2 photo stops on this leg of the cruise.
2:00 PM: Arrive at the Jamestown Visitors center (2110 Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg, VA). You will have an hour to relax and tour the visitor's center.
3:00 PM: Leave visitors center for Pierce's BBQ (447 East Rochambeau, Williamsburg, VA)
3:30 PM: Arrive at Pierce's BBQ (Pierce's PITT Bar-B-Que)
4:30-4:45 PM: Leave Pierce's BBQ for a group cruise to back to the Southside. There is no formal "after-cruise" gathering place, just exit the cruise when you need to.
Thank you for cruising with us and drive safe!
Point of contact: Tom McCormick
Please contact me at [email protected], and let me know what you are driving and where you will be meeting the group so I can get an idea of who to look for at each meeting spot.
I can also be reached on the TMC and Viper Club forums under the name dodgefever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » ViperAlley Regional Sections » Mid Atlantic Region » VA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in