Great Experience - Dustball Rally 2000 2013 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » ViperAlley Regional Sections » South West » TX
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Great Experience - Dustball Rally 2000 2013

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old September 13th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1

FrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 pointsFrgMstr is not afraid of bears with 7416 points

I wanted to share with you guys a great way to enjoy your car and driving with a great group of guys. I did the Dustball Rally 2000 from Dallas to Miami and it was a great experience. I have already signed up to do the 2014 Dustball Rally 2000 from Austin to Chicago.

There were 4 Vipers on the last rally. The rally is aimed at having fun and the people are down to earth (and some nutty bastards) and just interested in driving the hell out of their cars and having a good time. The Dallas to Miami rally was my first and I will surely be doing it again. The group that organizes these is located in El Paso and they put on some smaller 600 mile and 1000 mile rallies that originate in El Paso.

I have no ties to this other than being a participant. If you have ever wanted to do something like this, I highly suggest it. We drove a little over 3000 miles round trip in 7 days and every bit of it was a great time.

You can see the day 1 video here.

This is a list of some of the cars already regged for the 2014 event:

Chevrolet Z06
Aston Martin Vantage
BMW Z4M
Audi R8
Nissan GT-R
Patridge Family Bus
Mustang GT
Porsche 997 Turbo
Bentley Continental Supersport
Dodge Viper
Porsche 997 Turbo
Nissan GT-R
Lamborghini Gallardo

I will add the upcoming videos here as those are released.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » ViperAlley Regional Sections » South West » TX

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in