Automobile Magazine GT500 vs ZL1 - Page 7 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Track Talk Tech with Performance Junkies or talk about taking it to the track. "Kill Stories" posted here.

Automobile Magazine GT500 vs ZL1

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old June 24th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #121

Gen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 pointsGen3Fan is not afraid of bears with 23251 points
Everyone is aging.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 25th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #122

trick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 pointstrick is not afraid of bears with 8189 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorman View Post
There it is. When the weak-minded start looking as dumb as they are, the fag card comes out of the deck. With you it was only a matter of time.
You've put me in my place? How so? You still look like a butthurt little bitch who is crying because big-bad Snorman is biased and arrogant and you don't know if you're going to be able to sleep at night with this rattling around in your empty little head.
Yep. It's a piece of shit, but probably a nicer piece of shit than your car. I won't even keep it at my house...it's at a friend's. I don't even want to put it up for sale because I'll have to deal with Buick losers like you. You're probably that stereotypical Buick guy...beer gut, balding, aging...always talking about "the good old days".
S.
^ this made me LOL

Old June 25th, 2012, 12:13 PM   #123
Enthusiast

EL_Caro is unremarkable with 30 points
I got my money on the Buwick.

Old June 25th, 2012, 03:03 PM   #124

ChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 pointsChuckBeastwood is The Man with 2492 points
Everyone, everyone. Let's give Snor a golf clap for his wonderful Don Quixote analogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorman View Post
I suppose you see yourself as the Don Quixote of The Alley. You're going to right injustices by riding around on your burro with your broomstick sword.
Who the fuck says this shit? You are LAME... BRO and when are you going to start comprehending my post correctly? The black eye is refering to the black eye I've been giving you through these posts, not in real life. Comprende? Probably not.

Old June 25th, 2012, 06:07 PM   #125

99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points99VPRGTS is The Man with 2341 points
Snorman,

I have known URNEXT for a long time...and he would have no problem telling you exactly what he thinks on a computer, over the phone, or to your face. But he would never ever START something physical.

With that said, it's best that you just stick to racing and not worry about the fighting...it would be in your best interest.

Sooo, both of you guys just talk shit with cars!

Oh and personally, with the ZL1 vs Mustang debate...

In a straight line, well, obviously the Mustang is going to spank some ass. But, I think that it is impressive that a car that weighs more, has over 80 less HP, and a worse power band actually beat the Stang on the twisties. Oh and don't forget, the Mustang has 15 PSI and the Camaro has only 7 PSI...GM knows they got trumped. But I'll bet there is more room for improvement in the ZL1 than the Mustang. Even the boost levels and the outcome might be different.

Last edited by 99VPRGTS; June 25th, 2012 at 07:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in