OUFan TT Viper Vs. Tag Final Video April 2012 - Page 3 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Track Talk Tech with Performance Junkies or talk about taking it to the track. "Kill Stories" posted here.

OUFan TT Viper Vs. Tag Final Video April 2012

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 17th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #41

The Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 pointsThe Former PFR is not afraid of bears with 28322 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7TH_SIGN View Post
^That.

Not going to argue which platform is best, however when you look at a car to modify for results yeilding this kind of power, base platform has a lot to do with the ultimate results.

Without a doubt an awesome final race with two very different yet similar monsters.

I was also thinking of Sal's Viper. I know its not currently setup for this kind of a race, but God if it was.
I'm just happy there are still people building fast cars and that there is variety. I know I'll never have the money to build a world record car, so for me it's really more about the inherent qualities of the base platform. Nice to know I can get a stock Gen II and make 800-900 RWHP without having to go nuts on a bunch of aftermarket parts (And I still think a Gen II has more presence than just about any car on the planet). Still doesn't mean I don't like seeing the uber builds.

Last edited by The Former PFR; May 17th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #42

7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points7TH_SIGN made Varsity with 1144 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Former PFR View Post
I'm just happy there are still people building fast cars and that there is variety. I know I'll never have the money to build a world record car, so for me it's really more about the inherent qualities of the base platform. Nice to know I can get a stock Gen II and make 800-900 RWHP without having to go nuts on a bunch of aftermarket parts (And I still think a Gen II has more presence than just about any car on the planet). Still doesn't mean I don't like seeing the uber builds.
I concur sir.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in