Autobahn Country Club (Near Chicago) Track Day - 3.56 Mile Road Course - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Track Talk Tech with Performance Junkies or talk about taking it to the track. "Kill Stories" posted here.

Autobahn Country Club (Near Chicago) Track Day - 3.56 Mile Road Course

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old April 27th, 2007, 06:56 AM   #1
Enthusiast

Feffman is unremarkable with 10 points

Good Morning Viper Alley:

MVP Track Time was able to secure a 2nd date on Autobahn's full 3.56 mile road course August 20, 2007. Like our June 4th event, it will fill fast.

We still have spots available at our July 23rd tack day at Putnam Park as well.

Feel free to drop by MVP Track Time for details and registration.

Happy Motoring and we hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2007, 09:34 PM   #2

TOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 points
We were there on Friday with Schaumburg Honda for a bike and car day. Only had the north track but was a good day, only two incidents. Rider on an '03 TL1000 high-sided in the last turn and planted himself and the bike into the ground. He broke a leg, and arm and fractured hip. Bike was a total loss.

Safety crew was on the spot heart beat quick, very safe track.

Old May 7th, 2007, 09:41 PM   #3

zengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOM B View Post
We were there on Friday with Schaumburg Honda for a bike and car day. Only had the north track but was a good day, only two incidents. Rider on an '03 TL1000 high-sided in the last turn and planted himself and the bike into the ground. He broke a leg, and arm and fractured hip. Bike was a total loss.

Safety crew was on the spot heart beat quick, very safe track.
i have a nice busa I can sell him to replace his wreck

Old May 7th, 2007, 09:55 PM   #4

TOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 pointsTOM B is not afraid of bears with 4670 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by zengarage View Post
i have a nice busa I can sell him to replace his wreck
Dude, this was a bike owned by the dealership. The guy was pushing it way to hard for a v-twin on the track. Immediatley prior to him getting on the track, Pete the owner told him "don't ball up my bike".

Ron keep this in mind if you plan on riding the 'Busa.

Old May 9th, 2007, 05:20 PM   #5

JGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 pointsJGK95 is not afraid of bears with 61594 points
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

With advance apologies to Zen.

Seriously Tom, would you buy a 'Busa from a guy named Lucious?

Jay K.

Last edited by JGK95; May 9th, 2007 at 05:21 PM.

Old June 27th, 2007, 07:13 AM   #6
Enthusiast

Feffman is unremarkable with 10 points
Hi All:

A quick note to let you know we have a few spots open for July 23rd at Putnam Park and a few less spots open for Autobahn Country Club (full track) August 20th. E-mail me for the registration or you can register on line at:

Track Day Registration

At the request of a number of drivers, we are now making lunch available for your guests. So if the spouse, kids or friends are coming to the track with you, they too can enjoy a nice catered lunch. Your lunch, as an MVP Track Time driver, is of course included with registration.

We have some photos on the MVP web site from June 4th at Autobahn (the wettest day in my driving history) and a thorough explanation of helmet ratings compliments of Simpson racing. Remember SA2000 or newer helmets!

July 23rd will be here before we know it. I hope to see all of you at the track. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected].

Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
(314) 249-3770
[email protected]
MVP Track Time

Old June 27th, 2007, 09:29 AM   #7

tom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 pointstom86zt is The Man with 1682 points
Ask them if they remember the guy falling off the trailer while loading his bike a few weeks ago....wasn't me but a friend...........can go 145mph on the front straight of the north course, but 2mph going on the trailer is roo much lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in