Mustang kills 800hp supra - Page 2 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Track Talk Tech with Performance Junkies or talk about taking it to the track. "Kill Stories" posted here.

Mustang kills 800hp supra

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Mustang kills 800hp supra
Old January 14th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #21

KingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 pointsKingViper is definately a better person than you are with 420 points

Hey...Jesus you should change your name to Peter. Because that is already two strikes, one more and your out.

BTW, there was a crazy guy on here awhile back creating a stir about "What Jesus would drive" and I don't claim to know everything, but from the last 2 videos I have seen, I am sure that it is not a Supra...

Also, I would second Gary's suggestion on picking on smaller dogs than Chad's car. I will even go further by saying, leave Gary alone, cause he will kick your ass too, maybe you should try taking out a stock Gen 1, then work you way back up after building up some confidence. :thumb:
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 14th, 2006, 10:20 AM   #22
Diamond Supporter

Viper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 pointsViper TT is not afraid of bears with 12673 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus R
Where? When? doubtful. Also, your right Im wrong. YOUR FULL OUT race car Viper is real FAST. FAR from Street Car. Also, do you drive your OWN car?
You really need to do a little research before coming after a highly respected forum member such as Chad.

As for you designating Chad's car as a race car? You have no idea what Chad's car is or isn't if you're making that assumption.

Old January 15th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #23
Enthusiast

WOLVERINE is unremarkable with 10 points

7.99 at 177 mph

Old January 19th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #24

Jesus R is unremarkable with 10 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandov10
Yea Jesus was the guy to beat for years in Orlando with his Texas Supra meet dyno champion Supra. That's why Willie and I gun for him. Jesus I think you're biting off more than you can chew with Chads car, that car is a beast... unless you're bringing Nero's Supra LOL.
It was meant to be a joke just FYI.

Old January 19th, 2006, 06:36 PM   #25

Jesus R is unremarkable with 10 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY J

Jesus Christ, Jesus. You are REALLY barking up the wrong tree here. Out of all of the cars here on the alley, Chads car is the last one to call out. You might want to start on something a little more run of the mill like my little vert. Check my sig for the numbers.

What about Chad's car keeps it from being a DD? It has a cage and chute on it, but that's just because it's so fast, most tracks require that to let him run. Nothing wrong with a little safety. Looking at your trap speeds, it looks like you would have had a hard time keeping up with my little stock motor B/W GTS. (Here are a couple of clips of it in action just to get you caught up)
TURBO BUSA RACE...
1ST TIME TO THE TRACK IN 95 DEGREE WEATHER...
That car was making about half of the power Chad makes.

Bottom line is, you have a quick car, but there are a lot faster cars around here. If you really want to line up some street races, we can continue your losing streak...
Ill be happy to line up with some STREET VIPERS no doubt, as I said previously the statement towards Chad was meant to be a joke nothing else. :thumb:

PS: Also, about that video your talking about I have nothing to do with it. Thanks, and also I did see his (Chad's) car at Bradenton.

Old January 20th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #26

Couch Tester is unremarkable with 10 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus R
It was meant to be a joke just FYI.
That's some good backpeddling.

Old January 20th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #27

Paul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 pointsPaul is not afraid of bears with 4410 points

Hey, Chad, when will they start making feature films about us? I mean, this was better than a E-True Hollywood Story.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in