Quarter Mile time. (Getting better) - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Track Talk Tech with Performance Junkies or talk about taking it to the track. "Kill Stories" posted here.

Quarter Mile time. (Getting better)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old December 8th, 2015, 04:34 PM   #1
Enthusiast

quazmosis is definately a better person than you are with 410 pointsquazmosis is definately a better person than you are with 410 pointsquazmosis is definately a better person than you are with 410 pointsquazmosis is definately a better person than you are with 410 pointsquazmosis is definately a better person than you are with 410 points

I'm fairly happy with my time. Wanted to share for some feedback. I'm a complete newb at the track. 12.76 @ 110.94 mph

R/T .652
60 2.02
330 5.49

Smooth tubes, Henessey headers, high flow cats, muffler delete, and SCT tune. With Street Tires. 97 GTS

Last edited by quazmosis; December 8th, 2015 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Adding to it.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 18th, 2016, 06:47 PM   #2

chicagopd50 is definately JV with 342 pointschicagopd50 is definately JV with 342 pointschicagopd50 is definately JV with 342 pointschicagopd50 is definately JV with 342 points
Send a message via Yahoo to chicagopd50
I did [email protected] with same mods and same year gts. But i had drag radials.. your 60ft should be atleast 1.8 or better

Old January 18th, 2016, 08:00 PM   #3

txA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 pointstxA&M08 made Varsity with 1354 points
Your trap is too slow. Where are you located? Maybe you had a terrible DA

Old January 20th, 2016, 08:40 AM   #4
Enthusiast

Amar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 pointsAmar is definately a better person than you are with 441 points
Good job getting out there and giving it a go. You will get quicker with practice and getting that 60 down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in