Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Track (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Drive a Lamborghini & Ferrari for Charity?! (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234186)

smokedmustang November 25th, 2015 08:38 PM

Drive a Lamborghini & Ferrari for Charity?!

3 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone! It has been a while, but I am back to share some awesome news! We have an exotic car Arrive & Drive event traveling the country beginning Jan 8th 2016 in Jacksonville, FL! We are running the events because of our passion for fast cars, and some of the proceeds will be going to charities with a focus on brain health and wellness. It is a true passion of mine, and I would love to see you all out there shredding some rubber in an Italian Stallion!!! We will have corporate/group events on Fridays, and general ticket sales on Saturday-Sunday. On Saturdays, we will have food trucks and a cars & coffee event with local car clubs/groups. Here is a list of our events and the website to check out! Find us on Facebook, Twitter @exotic__garage and Instagram @exoticgaragepromotions

Exotic Garage Promotions | Purpose Driven Exotic Car Arrive and Test Drive Tours

Corporate/group buys available for 10 or more people!

plumcrazy November 25th, 2015 08:45 PM

so glad to see you back !!!

smokedmustang November 25th, 2015 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumcrazy (Post 3672482)
so glad to see you back !!!

Thanks so much! We are geared up and ready go! How is everything going here?!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

plumcrazy November 25th, 2015 09:02 PM

everything is just swell, thanks for asking. hope you have a GREAT thanksgiving buddy !

smokedmustang November 25th, 2015 09:07 PM

Good to hear! You do the same! And buy yourself and a friend a ticket! ;)

plumcrazy November 25th, 2015 09:41 PM

is my "friend" allowed in ? shes pretty young....

smokedmustang November 25th, 2015 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumcrazy (Post 3672562)

Minimum driving age is 21 due to insurance restrictions.

SaltLifeGirl November 26th, 2015 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumcrazy (Post 3672562)

No I'm not! Come on down Phil let's do this! :D

smokedmustang November 26th, 2015 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaltLifeGirl (Post 3672882)
No I'm not! Come on down Phil let's do this! :D

What city would you all be interested in driving in?!?!? Where are you two located?

BlackSnake99 November 26th, 2015 09:24 AM

Your website is so precariously thin on details that I wouldn't spend my money on it. Sorry.

smokedmustang November 26th, 2015 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 (Post 3672906)
Your website is so precariously thin on details that I wouldn't spend my money on it. Sorry.

Understand. Thank you for the feedback.

BAD68GTO November 26th, 2015 10:06 AM

Hi there Smoked! Wow, I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for your return prophesied in the book of Revelations. How have you been man-your contributions to us are missed by all. In fact, one member even wrapped himself in tin foil in sheer desperation. I'd like to a bulk rate on the Lambo. There are 6 of us, but 4 are minors, so we can fit them in one car. Well at least two in the car and two in the trunk if needed as it will only be a mile or so drive, but they have done it before-troopers. I'm just flabbergasted by Blacksnake's comment, your website looks amazing and I am so anxious to drive it. Miss you bro!

smokedmustang November 26th, 2015 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD68GTO (Post 3673074)
Hi there Smoked! Wow, I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for your return prophesied in the book of Revelations. How have you been man-your contributions to us are missed by all. In fact, one member even wrapped himself in tin foil in sheer desperation. I'd like to a bulk rate on the Lambo. There are 6 of us, but 4 are minors, so we can fit them in one car. Well at least two in the car and two in the trunk if needed as it will only be a mile or so drive, but they have done it before-troopers. I'm just flabbergasted by Blacksnake's comment, your website looks amazing and I am so anxious to drive it. Miss you bro!

Lol! It's good to know I have been missed! I have been well, working hard towards getting this off the ground. I tell you what, I don't think we can get the minors in the trunk, but I can definitely get you some tickets for the adults to drive! We have a special running right now for Christmas. $199 to drive both cars (Lambo & ferrari) around a coned track for 5 laps each!

BAD68GTO November 26th, 2015 10:31 AM

Smoked, stick around man, people here are interested in this and are trying to get a group buy going. I know we would love this and of course meet you too. I am going to bring myrrh and I know Plumcrazy is going to bring frankincense. We have been waiting a long time and the Lambos will just be a blessing. Do you have a red one?

smokedmustang November 26th, 2015 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD68GTO (Post 3673146)
Smoked, stick around man, people here are interested in this and are trying to get a group buy going. I know we would love this and of course meet you too. I am going to bring myrrh and I know Plumcrazy is going to bring frankincense. We have been waiting a long time and the Lambos will just be a blessing. Do you have a red one?

It's looking like the Gallardo will be Black or Yellow, and the F430 will be black. I would love to get a Viper as well as another American car not to be named on a viper forum!!!

BlackSnake99 November 26th, 2015 10:40 AM

You also fail to name an actual charity on your site. Any idea where the money will be going? Something more specific than 'ADHD and brain health' might help.

smokedmustang November 26th, 2015 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 (Post 3673178)
You also fail to name an actual charity on your site. Any idea where the money will be going? Something more specific than 'ADHD and brain health' might help.

Yeah! We are working with Autism Speaks, Mental Health America, & Public Safety Medical! Hopefully we get an agreement with Semper Fi Fund soon as well.
Ps, the charities are listed on the home screen at the bottom of the page ;)

BlackSnake99 November 26th, 2015 10:44 AM

Where will the DC event be held?

smokedmustang November 26th, 2015 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 (Post 3673210)
Where will the DC event be held?

It will be at one of the SCCA course locations. Let me get ahold of my track people and I will get you an exact location!

smokedmustang November 26th, 2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAD68GTO (Post 3673146)

We can get you a 10 person group pack for $1,999.00. That includes 5 laps in each car with an instructor in the passenger seat. Each participant will get a t shirt as well! Let me know before you go to buy and I will get you some more info!

Almost forgot. Catered food as well at the VIP Lounge with VIP hard cards.