Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Track (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   TT Viper at the Track (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163505)

FrgMstr March 9th, 2015 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torquemonster (Post 3274969)
How do you find that clutch in traffic, around the pits etc?

I just ordered one so was wondering about its manners for slow work

Great driving and cool car BTW

I have one in mine. It is OK around town. Got at least 1500 miles of it so far. If I baby it, it still has chatter in it, but it is very driveable. It is like a cheap prostitute, slap it around and it falls right in line though.

brn-venom March 10th, 2015 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torquemonster (Post 3274969)
How do you find that clutch in traffic, around the pits etc?

I just ordered one so was wondering about its manners for slow work

Great driving and cool car BTW

Great clutch I haven't changed it for over a year now works and drives great.

Cudaman March 12th, 2015 11:02 PM

I am blown away by my AEM Infinity. NthMoto has the ability to do magical things with it, like no one else can. Aaron can remotely tune the car from across the US or 3/4 of the way around the world.

Drlee50 March 13th, 2015 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cudaman (Post 3280785)
I am blown away by my AEM Infinity. NthMoto has the ability to do magical things with it, like no one else can. Aaron can remotely tune the car from across the US or 3/4 of the way around the world.

Planning to take my car to him very soon. Cant wait to get it actually dialed in!

FrgMstr March 13th, 2015 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cudaman (Post 3280785)

Isn't 3/4 of the way around the world, really only a 1/4 of the way around the world?

Cudaman March 16th, 2015 01:49 PM

There is more interesting stops in between on the 3/4 way trip.

cudaman:usa:

BigBadViper March 18th, 2015 11:05 AM

Makes me wish I would have put a full run into my car before switching to auto. I ran about 10 - 1.3 60' times while we were solely focused on launching. We were hitting 178MPH when we were solely focused on the top end. Makes me think I might have been able to get 8.2 to 8.3 with a full put together run.

Torquemonster March 23rd, 2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadViper (Post 3288906)
Makes me wish I would have put a full run into my car before switching to auto. I ran about 10 - 1.3 60' times while we were solely focused on launching. We were hitting 178MPH when we were solely focused on the top end. Makes me think I might have been able to get 8.2 to 8.3 with a full put together run.

That's bad ass

What is your best with the auto?

BigBadViper March 23rd, 2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torquemonster (Post 3297913)
That's bad ass

What is your best with the auto?

So far in the past year my best time has been right around high 7 seconds.

From the time I pick up the phone and said "Is it done yet?", has taken about 7 seconds from start to finish. After that, there is then the cool down period, for "Why is it not done yet?", then there is the crying period which varies in length.

Torquemonster March 23rd, 2015 10:23 PM

LOL, yep, that is at the top of the game for a street legal Viper. It's going to cost some pain in down time and money, but then how many can say they ran a 7 in a Viper?

You can :-D

[email protected] March 24th, 2015 12:23 PM

beautiful car man