kailo's looking for sign ups at Willowsprings - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Track Talk Tech with Performance Junkies or talk about taking it to the track. "Kill Stories" posted here.

kailo's looking for sign ups at Willowsprings

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old March 6th, 2013, 10:34 PM   #1

catwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 pointscatwood is not afraid of bears with 27323 points

As most of you know I have been putting on track days at Willow Spring for the past 13 years, and have been very happy doing this. This coming event on March 13th is the lowest in sign ups in all 13 years; as of today we only have 3 people signed up for the Advanced group, and less than half full in the other two groups. As most of you don't know, I lose money doing most of these open track days, but do it for the love of being at the track. I don't mind losing a little money, but thousand of dollars on a regular basis I do. I really could use the help of everyone to help fill some spots. If this doesn't happen I will have to stop doing these open track days, and do private track days only. That means that all the low cost tracking with OTR will no longer be available. Please help fill spots so we can keep this going!

Thanks, Kailo

OPEN TRACK RACING

OPEN TRACK RACING
OPEN TRACK RACING
OPEN TRACK RACING
OPEN TRACK RACING
OK Racer Buddies...

Our next event is scheduled for March 13, 2013 on the big track at Willow Springs. This event will be run in the same fashion as all previous events. We will have three run groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced. Each run group will get (5) 30 minute run sessions totaling 2 1/2 hours of track time. For all newbie's or people who want to attend, we will have classroom instruction followed by on-track instruction. As always, all paid participants will get an all you can eat BBQ lunch and an OPEN TRACK RACING T-Shirt.The price for this event is $155. 14 days prior to the event the price goes up to $180, and the day of the event the price goes up to $205. I hate to up the price for late sign ups, but if I didn’t everyone would just show up at the track and pay. Please remember that all OTR events are open to all that want to attend (Except for ugly people! So if you're getting this email, you MUST be good looking!!!), so please tell a friend...a good looking friend!

You can register and get more information by going to OPEN TRACK RACING , or you can call me at (818) 206-8559.

OTR is now renting Formula Cars!

We are now renting Formula Cars as an "Arrive and Drive" option. If you have ever dreamed about what it would be like to go through a corner at 3g's now’s the chance. The cars will be available at all OTR events, and also for a private day, corporate day, birthday, or even just a simple test/play day. If you have any interest please call me at (818) 802-7374.

Thanks, and See You at the Track!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in