Private Thunderhill Track Day 11-8-12 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Track Talk Tech with Performance Junkies or talk about taking it to the track. "Kill Stories" posted here.

Private Thunderhill Track Day 11-8-12

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old August 18th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #1
n00b

FlyingGuy is a B-Teamer with 53 points

We had a blast at our private Buttonwillow day, and have already reserved a date for the next private track day. We are in the process of getting a driving instructor for the day, as well as getting some NorCal performance shops out to the event to show off some products and hit the track with us!

Hopefully we will have a great showing of cars and people like we did last event. No hot shots, no trash talkers, no one trying to show up anyone else. Just a fun track day with some nice cars and great people. Not a wheel to wheel racing event. Just a private, casual track day to learn how to drive these amazing cars without worrying about some clown trying to take you on the inside corner. I know I wouldnt want to clip a 458 Italia or an LFA. No thanx

Details on the flyer
. $350. 25 cars. Open track (no run groups) -come and go as you please. Track time from 9-5 with a one hour lunch for everyone. Tow and fire vehicles on site. Ambulance on site. Corner workers provided by facility. We will have the full track and skid pad.

There is a track imposed 103 dB limit everyday. Mufflers required.

if interested or for registration/payment info, or have any questions or comments, feel free to email me

-Tony
[email protected]

COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING, FOR THE FLYER

img339.imageshack.us/img339/2237/thunderhillflyer.png
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 20th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #2
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

SoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingGuy View Post

There is a track imposed 103 dB limit everyday. Mufflers required.
They afraid of disturbing the cows?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Old August 21st, 2012, 07:11 PM   #3
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Rebell View Post
They afraid of disturbing the cows?

Kinda what I was thinking. Granted, not as bad as Laguna Secas limit. But still... Gotta love the SoCal tracks for those limitless events!

Old August 23rd, 2012, 02:18 PM   #4

SoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 pointsSoCal Rebell is not afraid of bears with 102301 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingGuy View Post
Kinda what I was thinking. Granted, not as bad as Laguna Secas limit. But still... Gotta love the SoCal tracks for those limitless events!
Maybe they're afraid of spooking the Quail population, I hadda pull one out of my grill a few years back from my 2000 RT/10

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Old August 23rd, 2012, 02:30 PM   #5

Brad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 pointsBrad00GTS is not afraid of bears with 2520 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Rebell View Post
Maybe they're afraid of spooking the Quail population, I hadda pull one out of my grill a few years back from my 2000 RT/10

A few years? Whats your definition of a few?

Sorry Ron had to do it, since sundiego doesn't look in these forums

Old August 23rd, 2012, 04:50 PM   #6
Enthusiast

GymDoc made Varsity with 771 pointsGymDoc made Varsity with 771 pointsGymDoc made Varsity with 771 pointsGymDoc made Varsity with 771 pointsGymDoc made Varsity with 771 pointsGymDoc made Varsity with 771 pointsGymDoc made Varsity with 771 points
I'm in.. will email you..

Old August 23rd, 2012, 05:36 PM   #7
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymDoc View Post
I'm in.. will email you..
got it. forwarded payment info. see ya there. and hopefully you can nudge your friends into going also. Seems like their cars would have fun!

Old August 24th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad00GTS View Post
A few years? Whats your definition of a few?

Sorry Ron had to do it, since sundiego doesn't look in these forums
Now that I think of it probably about 9-10 years, damn I'm getting old fast

Old September 22nd, 2012, 10:43 AM   #9
n00b

Just about 7 weeks out, and we have quite a diverse group already, including GTR, Viper ACR and other Vipers, Ford GT and various Porsches. Still spots available, so if interested, feel free to email. Early-registration will end on October 8th, 1-month before the event. At which point, registration price will increase to $400.

Still working on getting a group discount for a hotel near to Thunderhill, and planning on a social gathering the night before. This would give the group a chance to meet and hang out just before a great event. One of the area Viper guys suggested a couple restaurants near to the hotel. So it should be fun!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Alley » The Track

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in