Viper Emblem on viperalley.com page - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Garage » Ram SRT-10 Discussions
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Ram SRT-10 Discussions Discussion forums about the Dodge Ram SRT-10. Magnum, Charger, Jeep, 300C.

Viper Emblem on viperalley.com page

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old November 4th, 2010, 12:06 AM   #1
n00b

redneckromeojvw is unremarkable with 10 points

I recently purchased a 04 Ram SRT 10 and let me tell you I absolutly love it however i like to juice things up both motor and looks. this is my first SRT 10 and have lots of questions. Such as How can i get a viper emblem black like the one in the top right corner of the viperalley web page?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 6th, 2010, 04:39 AM   #2

vmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 points
Talk to No Man. Something tells me that he will have what you are looking for.

Old November 6th, 2010, 07:11 AM   #3

Jumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmiaptetr View Post
Talk to No Man. Something tells me that he will have what you are looking for.
Actually, Dave6666 is the one you'd want to talk to. He would hand-tool it out of billet aluminum using nothing more than a pocket knife and (1) Q-tip.

However, there is a very good chance that Dave is dead now, because he's on day three of his 50th birthday drunk.

Check back in a few days.

Old November 6th, 2010, 07:43 AM   #4

dave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 pointsdave6666 is not afraid of bears with 34347 points
No worries I've been using every day since the 3rd grade to train for this special 50th anniversary drunk-a-thon. Plain coffee sucks though and the liquor store doesn't open till 09:00. So make your own fucking emblem or bring me something at least 60 proof.

Old November 6th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #5

vmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 pointsvmiaptetr made Varsity with 1347 points
Well well well. Happy BIRFDAY Dave6666. Also, it is worth noting that Dave6666 found me a perfect emblem on eBay when I was having the same issue just a few days ago. However, I wouldn't necessarily condone asking someone to go shopping for you on eBay, since searching for stuff online isn't exactly brain surgery. Dave must have done it because the anger stage of his 3 day binge had not yet kicked in. Perfect timing, I guess you could say.

Old November 6th, 2010, 07:56 PM   #6

Jumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 pointsJumper is not afraid of bears with 12530 points
Admit it Dave, you actually thought about whittling one out, didn't you?

Old November 6th, 2010, 08:00 PM   #7

Next Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 pointsNext Phase is not afraid of bears with 36830 points
Piktars of this motherfucking truck or GTFO Newb!

4 more posts. This is what is needed before you can post pics.

Old May 17th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #8
Suspended

HANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 points
Tony @ JTSVP.COM

the best in the biz.

Old May 17th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #9

forexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 pointsforexx4 is not afraid of bears with 3345 points
Send a message via MSN to forexx4
craigslist.com had one under the Brooklyn, NY section.

Old May 17th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #10

boomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by HANKTHETANK View Post
Tony @ JTSVP.COM

the best in the biz.
yeah, he is the best at ripping off my patents, stealing ideas and being a general lying, backstabbing, piece of shit.
the guy is a friggin truck driver for a living. not a Viper tech, engineer, tuner or even a business owner. he works out of his kitchen and copies from everyone else.
ask the dirt bag where my money is that him, jack and patrick owe me for the throttle bodies, shifters and other things they never paid me for back from the vtcoa.
that is all, now back with your scheduled programming....

Last edited by boomer; May 17th, 2011 at 03:38 PM.

Old May 24th, 2011, 12:39 AM   #11
Enthusiast

stinker is definately JV with 280 pointsstinker is definately JV with 280 pointsstinker is definately JV with 280 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer View Post
yeah, he is the best at ripping off my patents, stealing ideas and being a general lying, backstabbing, piece of shit.
the guy is a friggin truck driver for a living. not a Viper tech, engineer, tuner or even a business owner. he works out of his kitchen and copies from everyone else.
ask the dirt bag where my money is that him, jack and patrick owe me for the throttle bodies, shifters and other things they never paid me for back from the vtcoa.
Ha! i think I will have to remember this post, piece of shit huh? nice

not even gonna go there

nice website

and if you need something from me, I am not very hard to find at all, very easy as a matter of fact, jsut call , ask for dirt bag, I am sure you will get an answer

Old May 24th, 2011, 06:15 PM   #12

boomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 pointsboomer is not afraid of bears with 7906 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinker View Post
Ha! i think I will have to remember this post, piece of shit huh? nice

not even gonna go there

nice website

and if you need something from me, I am not very hard to find at all, very easy as a matter of fact, jsut call , ask for dirt bag, I am sure you will get an answer
cool, i see you still can’t spell or use spell check, you piece of shit. what number should i call? the one in your kitchen or the bathroom at the truck stop?
have you ripped off anybody else's ideas or started more lies and bullshit?

since you can’t think on your own, nor have you EVER came up with an idea of your own, here is one for you: eat shit and die?

not much has changed, you are still a crook and a stupid one.

my REAL store is still here and thriving. come by some time....PLEASE....... it’s not a house like your pseudo business. but a real 25,000 sqft LEGIT business. you know the real kind that pays taxes and has insurance, and real overhead, and provides a livelihood for 14 families of my employees.

maybe you can pay me for the throttle body and the shifter, or better yet start paying for the patent violations you have infringed on of mine. hell while you are at it, get your other 2 crooked buddies Jack and Patrick-the first owners of the VTCOA website to pay me for the stuff we sent them and never got paid for either.

Last edited by boomer; May 24th, 2011 at 06:30 PM.

Old May 24th, 2011, 06:30 PM   #13
Enthusiast

stinker is definately JV with 280 pointsstinker is definately JV with 280 pointsstinker is definately JV with 280 points
Quote:
cool, i see you still cant spell or use spell check, you piece of shit. what number should i call? the one in your kitchen or the bathroom at the truck stop?
have you ripped off anybody else's ideas or started more lies and bullshit?
since you cant think on your own, nor have you EVER came up with an idea of your own, here is one for you: eat shit and die?
not much as changed, you are still a crook and a stupid one.
my REAL store is still here and thriving. come by some time....PLEASE.......
maybe you can pay me for the throttle body and the shifter, or better yet start paying for the patent violations you have infringed on of mine.
really? and you are a business man? patent violations? for what gary? your valve covers? ours is totally different, shifter? again totally different, your lowring kit, palease really, not even close, or maybe its our oil lines? our ps lines? or maybe I copied your ign coils we designed? I know its the hood we designed isnt it! thats it.
as far as the shifter if you remember correctly I told you I didnt like the way it shifted, so I called you and told you I was giving it to big dave, and he could pay you, you said not to worry, and the tb ? seriously? I told you it had problems of hanging up at 1000rpms, and lost 4hp, so I told you I was giving it back also an sent it back to you.
Like I said, you have a problem with me, the number is all over, I am sure you will not have a problem finding it, or better yet, next time you are over in charlotte, please come by, maybe I will let you in the kitchen and fry you an egg or two,
really gary , your words really mean nothing at all, but I will keep this as a reminder
sorry you feel like you do, I guess I allways took up for the wrong person, we all make mistakes , guess I made a large one

Old May 24th, 2011, 06:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinker View Post
really? and you are a business man? patent violations? for what gary? your valve covers? ours is totally different, shifter? again totally different, your lowring kit, palease really, not even close, or maybe its our oil lines? our ps lines? or maybe I copied your ign coils we designed? I know its the hood we designed isnt it! thats it.
as far as the shifter if you remember correctly I told you I didnt like the way it shifted, so I called you and told you I was giving it to big dave, and he could pay you, you said not to worry, and the tb ? seriously? I told you it had problems of hanging up at 1000rpms, and lost 4hp, so I told you I was giving it back also an sent it back to you.
Like I said, you have a problem with me, the number is all over, I am sure you will not have a problem finding it, or better yet, next time you are over in charlotte, please come by, maybe I will let you in the kitchen and fry you an egg or two,
really gary , your words really mean nothing at all, but I will keep this as a reminder
sorry you feel like you do, I guess I allways took up for the wrong person, we all make mistakes , guess I made a large one
really how many of the big tuners use your products?
answer: NONE OF THEM
why: because its all cheap ass shit that doesnt work, built third party and marketed by a lieing truck driver-(that would be you)

funny how UGR, Exoctic Engine, A&C performance and ART all use our products and they have proven that that our products work.

how come i have never seen your shit on a 1500-2000HP ART or UGR car?

funny, cause mine are right there working, on the mile runs, the bonneville cars, drag strip, and world challenge cup cars........

Hey Tony, please tell your bullshit to the alley how your stock throttle body (oh yeah ported by you with a dremel) makes more power than my single blade TB that outflows a ported stocker by 750 cfm?

they will rip you a new asshole here if you try spreading that stupid shit you get away with on the truck forums.

i can back up and quantify our products with dyno runs and the by the results of the top tuners and race teams in the world.

you cant even peddle yourshit anywhere but a truck forum to some niave guys that dont know the difference.

Hey tony, have your shifter ever been used and endorsed by a world challenge cup team? didnt think so.

yeah Tony you did make a mistake. you ACT like a friend so that you can move in and reverse engineer some elses intellectual property and thats bullshit.

you, Jack and Patrick had this all figured out from the start. get me to make the stuff for the trucks, work out all the details and then you 3 can muscle me off the website, steal my ideas, and take over.

you are worse than the fucking chinese at ripping off ideas and then making shit replicated products. ooops forgot you dont even know how to or even have the capabilites to make shit. i guess thats why it took you 7 years to copy my shifter

tony you dont make anything. you are not an engineer, you dont have a shop, all you got is a big mouth, and line of shit. you dont even know how to work on your own truck.

whose ideas are you going to steal next since the viper truck market is drying up??

where should my patent lawyer send his correspondence too?

Last edited by boomer; May 24th, 2011 at 06:53 PM.

Old May 24th, 2011, 07:00 PM   #15
Enthusiast

no, I guess none of my stuff has ever been on any world class anything gary, our shifter is just for the trucks as they needed one, I provided, and surprise its nothing like yours. but no I have never went after the viper car market , never felt the need, but we have only been in business a couple years so who knows? maybe I will work on that soon. All I want is to help folks out, but if you have a problem with patrick or Jack I suggest you call them, I think Jack is still waiting on something from you if not mistaken, door sills or something.
but I dont have to be an engineer to provide quality stuff with companies like goodridge and others, I have them design it , we test it , I sell it, and sorry but yes gary I do work on vehicles, we do have a shop, sorry its not a billion dollar shop , but we make do I guess, I am not in it to get rich by no means, just provide folks with nice stuff in a timely manner.
but I can see evidently I must be doing something right or I wouldnt even get under your skin like this to where you commence to the language and name calling,
I will not stoop to that area, and bring up a ton of your past customers or dealings, but instead wish you well in lifes journey, I once had a ton of respect for you, sorry again for the way you feel, I definitly havent copied anything of yours , but we have designed our own products from the bottom up, from hoods, to valances, oil lines , coils, so on,
I wish you well and can see this will lead no where, but the offer will always stand, your welcome at my house or the shop anytime.
take care

sorry gary , our shifters or anything else we make are nothing even close to yours

Old May 24th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #16
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by slovenom View Post
Somebody got soft on us ^

Someone just pick up the damn phone
Leave all this shit talking for Hankthetank and his boys
nah I just see no use in it honestly, all the bs to me is just boring really, hank is a tough nutt tho LOL

Old May 24th, 2011, 08:12 PM   #17
Diamond Supporter

1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points1fast400 is not afraid of bears with 37080 points
Oh how I want to post in this thread. Haha.

Old May 24th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #18

slovenom  with -356 pointsslovenom  with -356 pointsslovenom  with -356 pointsslovenom  with -356 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fast400 View Post
Oh how I want to post in this thread. Haha.
Do it

Old May 24th, 2011, 11:01 PM   #19
Suspended

SANTEEN is well liked with 150 pointsSANTEEN is well liked with 150 points
Quote:
Look at the pot calling the kettle black. You know damn well how many of us truck guys that u ripped off. You have the balls to come on Herr a d talk shit. Do yourself a favor and STFU!!!!

Old May 24th, 2011, 11:58 PM   #20
Suspended

HANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 pointsHANKTHETANK is The Man with 1560 points
stink never ripped me off and only helped me out a ton....i wasn't around long enough to know what all this is about but tony is a good guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Garage » Ram SRT-10 Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in