Tonneau Cover on '05 QC - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Garage » Ram SRT-10 Discussions
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Ram SRT-10 Discussions Discussion forums about the Dodge Ram SRT-10. Magnum, Charger, Jeep, 300C.

Tonneau Cover on '05 QC

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Tonneau Cover on \'05 QC
Old June 10th, 2005, 12:46 AM   #1

BigDaddy is unremarkable with 10 points
Tonneau Cover on \'05 QC

For whatever reason, when the dealer I bought my truck from ordered it into stock, they did a delete on the tonneau cover. When I bought it, I wanted the cover and they said no problem. I paid for it and they "ordered" it in. Well when the installed the cover, they find out that the wing that was on the truck would not fit properly on the tonneau cover, the wing was slightly to wide. Turns out that this is the wing from the regular cab that does not come with the tonneau cover stock. They have ordered in the right wing, but then I realized that they did not get the correct tonneau cover either, it is a fiberglass one, not the alum that comes on the SRT-10. Additionally, from what I can tell by the pictures that I see, the wing for the QC has a center support that mounts to the tonneau cover. The cover that I have has the lock right in the area where that would probably mount to. I have not been able to get a good look at the tonneau cover on a QC with the wing attached. Where is the lock located on them? This has become a major headache and now they are telling me that the tonneau is on back order from SRT.

Any suggestions? I miss my wing! Also, the Fiberglass cover they put on had some things wrong with it so they have to replace it no matter what. I am getting ready to move out of state at the end of this month so I need to get this resolved before then.

Thanks!
Eric
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Re: Tonneau Cover on \'05 QC
Old June 12th, 2005, 08:08 PM   #2

Brock Landers is unremarkable with 10 points

The new "Heritage" version of the SRT Ram will come with an aluminum bed cover with the famous wing attached to it from what I understand. I too am waiting... Anyone have the part #?

Old August 16th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #3

Mopar Man is unremarkable with 10 points

Any idea when the Heritage version will be out? I would like to wait and get the factory cover with the wing if possible.

Thanks
RT

Old August 17th, 2005, 10:16 AM   #4

NOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 pointsNOITALL is not afraid of bears with 18096 points

"heritage version"

What fucking heritage does the SRT-10 have? Fuck DC is going nuts with the special editions now.

Old August 17th, 2005, 01:39 PM   #5
Diamond Supporter

McGuireV10 is a B-Teamer with 110 pointsMcGuireV10 is a B-Teamer with 110 points

Well, it IS a truck. Maybe they mean this...

WAR HOOOO-EEE! THAT-THERE'D LOOK SA-WHEET ON MY TONNEAU COVER!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Viper Garage » Ram SRT-10 Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in