CARiD.comNeed to customize or repair your Dodge Viper? Check out our selection of parts and accessories at CARiD.com, or give us a call at 800.505.3274 for professional advice.
Topic Review (Newest First)
June 1st, 2015 07:16 AM
Baer's Brake Systems for Dodge Viper
If you are in to performance truck theme and customizing your Chevy with high end performance parts - Baer is the one to take care of brakes. Baer brakes offers a great solution for underperforming factory brake parts. For 2010 Dodge Viper they have EradiSpeed Plus 1 Front Rotors and Extreme Plus Brake System.
EradiSpeed Plus 1 Front Rotors are designed to give owners who have done a wheel upsizing more stopping power to offset the heavier rotational mass of their new rims. Their benefits:
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather.
Extreme Plus Brake System are designed to provide optimum levels of strong, progressive braking during aggressive street and track driving, company engineers design and test them until they achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. Their benefits:
- Drilled holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water.
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation.
- Piece rotors offer great weight savings and provide rapid heat dissipation compared to 1-piece rotors.
- Caliper pistons are hollow to save weight.
- Caliper heat-resistant coating prevent cracking and fading.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.