Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

pics from Indy cruise - lots of Vipers

1K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Boiler 
#1 · (Edited)
There was a great turnout for the cruise yesterday. Not sure how many from Viperalley but there were 7 Vipers total coming mainly from the Viper Club of Indianapolis. Here are some pictures. Hopefully these will encourage more people to come next time.

In total there were: 3 Lamborghinis, 2 Ferraris, 1 Ford GT, 1 NSX, 7 Vipers, 2 Corvette Z06s, 1 SL55 AMG, 1 Elise, 1 Rx7, 1 300ZX, 1 Roush Mustang, 1 Evo, and 1 Neon SRT/4

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
I can't tell if you're being serious or not. I don't even know where you see it, I can't find it in any of the pictures. But anyway I'll be posting a TON of my pictures on our club's website Midwest SCC (no need to join) as soon as I can. I took 520 pictures total, and we have an hour of video.

#16 ·
Thanks everyone! We're trying to make this a regular event. Next one is already being planned for mid-April. Stay tuned

Also have one teaser video, will have more soon
Midwest SCC
Was that taken on 69?

Looks like you guys had some nice weather, I hear it is supposed to get shitty again this weekend though.

#18 ·
Sucks about the weather this time of year up there, I heard it got to 74 in Fort Wayne today, and mom said it is supposed to snow this weekend. I wish I could say I feel sorry for you guys but after living there for 24 years I cant :D

I will have to look you guys up when I come over for the F1 race.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.