Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

C7 Widebody Pics

11K views 65 replies 35 participants last post by  v10enomous 
#1 ·
These are floating around on CF... Wow !

See less See more
#30 ·
Looks like they padded the door area on this tester so it would mask just how bold the flare into the rear quarter is.

Funny thing is that most of theses supposedly $54k C7's being delivered are stickering at around $74k so the hi-po C7 will be pricey.

#19 ·
I don't think it's even a question if we love the Viper or not. If we didn't ( I know I for one ) would not have made countless posts on my frustration w/the Gen V.

Some of us grew up on Dodge / Hemi etc. and had ZO6's first and aspired to get into that bad ass Viper.

We have to agree GM did their home work so far.

I just hope we don't see MASS PRODUCTION so it will keep some exclusivity in the platform.

:)

#21 ·
Me likes that blue version.

Only way viper will recover from their sales slump, is to release the comp coupe as the new street legal track attack version, cause it looks awesome, & I imagine it would handle better too.
Oh, and pressurize those forged bits & pieces also.

#22 ·
I despise vettes. Here in D/FW every old wrinkly, fake titted, bleach blond bitch drives one or some 62yr old douche with a gold chain and earring that wouldn't dare go over 62mph. Plus I have pulled up to my 4 way intersection and the other 3 waiting cars have all been vettes. No one even turns a head they are like a Prius they are so common. That's how many are in my area. It doesn't help that one of the largest Chevy dealers in the US is 3 miles away.

With all that being said and I cant fucking believe I am admitting it...but that's a badass looking car. Would love to test drive it.

#29 ·
The blue is an obvious rendering. The yellow may just be a damn good PS job, but I'll bet it's pretty close to what the new Z's will look like. Especially if GM gets wind of the praise it's getting on a Viper site. lol

#25 ·
holy crap. i cant wait to see these things after a company like Calloway gets done playing with it. they always do neat mods to the bodywork among other things.

#26 ·
all you guys pressing your dicks up against photos of the C7 vette will be so fuckin over that car in 2 years. its performance is not exactly spectacular until you add "for the money". this new shape will wear off and nobody will give a shit about a vette once again.

#28 ·
Wow! That looks REAL nice. When is the Z06/7 supposed the be revealed? I can't wait to see what SRT does to top this.

On another note, I made the 4 hour trek from Naples to Gainesville, FL yesterday and I counted 22 corvettes...most C6s. GM must be making a killing on all of those.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.