Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallardo (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   May be selling my beautiful Underground Racing Gallardo (https://www.viperalley.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251529)

taylormade May 30th, 2016 04:30 PM

May be selling my beautiful Underground Racing Gallardo

I thought I would never say this, but I may be putting up my 2007 special edition Nera UGR Stage 2.5 for sale, in the very near future (950 on 93 and 1150 on c16) I am currently looking for a 2R, which is the only way I could ever part with this car. I do not have a price set yet, but I will post in classified once I do. I had the car built, and put almost 20k on the TTs (with absolutely zero issues related to the build). The car was never tracked and I only used high Boost once. The car has a total of 39K. So with high miles being considered, the car may be the least expensive 1000+ hp G on the market. In addition, the car has a ceramic clutch, an lp570 bumper, and a ceramic paint protection. If anyone has any questions you can PM me in the meantime.

BlackSnake99 May 30th, 2016 05:57 PM

I'll get the bidding started..... $1.75

sundiego May 30th, 2016 06:11 PM

What is a 2R?

taylormade May 30th, 2016 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackSnake99 (Post 3951033)
I'll get the bidding started..... $1.75

Great I'll use that money to buy a box of tissues, when I realize how much money I put into this car. LOL. Worth every penny, and hoping the next owner will drive it in good health :D

taylormade May 30th, 2016 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sundiego (Post 3951041)
What is a 2R?

Oh sorry man, It's just a bigger build, but also considering a G with a 6 speed.

BigBadViper June 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Didn't Kevin say that he lists them for free on his website? I think he said that over on Lambopower.

taylormade June 9th, 2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadViper (Post 3964073)
Didn't Kevin say that he lists them for free on his website? I think he said that over on Lambopower.

Not sure how the pre owned website works, but he is fantastic with his customers who want to sell. He is keeping me updated daily, of any potential ones going on the market, since I want a gated shifter. When I am ready to officially put on the market, I'm sure he will help in any way.