Dodge SRT Viper Forums : ViperAlley banner

Put My 04 Gallardo Up For Sale Or Trade for Gen V Viper. 9500mi ADV1 . Vorsteiner .

4K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  taylormade 
#1 ·
Posting here because I will absolutely consider trades for a Gen 5 Viper. This Gallardo would make a perfect starting platform for a TT car. Clean...rare 6 speed...literally mint. ...and the 18" ADV1 "Drag Pack" is a serious plus with R888's at all 4 corners and 335 wide rears.

04 Lamborghini Gallardo
5.0L V10
9500miles
6 Speed Manual
Late 2004 Build *1585
Silver (Grigio Altair Metallic)
Black Leather w Silver Stitching
Over $30,000 in High Quality Modifications
-ADV5.2.1SL 18x8.5", 18x12"
-Toyo R888 at all 4 corners 335 wide rears
-Tikore Titanium Lug Bolts
-OEM SL Carbon Wing
-OEM SL Carbon Side Skirts
-LOC Exhaust - Silver Ceramic Coated
-Cargraphic Test Pipes
-Fabspeed Carbon Airboxes
-Lamborghini Sport Filters
-Giro Disc 2 Piece Rear Rotors
-Alpine / Focal Stereo
-Titanium Exhaust Tips
-Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Bumper
-Eurocharged Stg 1 ECU Tune
-Tinted Tail Lights - Markers
-Ceramic Tint
-Super Blue Ceramic Windshield Tint
-Custom Cobb Tuning Derlin Shift Knobs X1 Red and X1 White

Maintenance (performed by myself or ATX Autosport)
Full Cooling System Flush w Lamborghini Fluid @ 7800mi
Transaxle Fluid swap w Redline Fluid @ 4000 and 7800mi
Oil Changes w Motul 5-40 @ 4000 and 6800mi
New Plugs @ 5000mi
New Lamborghini Battery With Hard-wired Battery Tender Terminal @ 8800mi

ALL OEM parts come with the sale...wheels - tires, exhaust, bumper...ect.
As a whole 9.5 / 10 interior and exterior.
I am beyond a meticulous owner / driver.
On cool days I pre-heat the motor and trans before driving. I always warm the oil to normal temp before exceeding 2500rpm. Hand wash only with strict 2 bucket method. I always cover the motor when washing. This list of stupidity goes on and on unfortunately. NEVER been tracked. NEVER driven in the rain.
Please feel free to message me or ring my cell 512.689.0880 with questions.

$111K. I'm not looking to spend forever selling. I feel the price is very aggressive given the condition, mileage, and quality of modifications. I will hear all serious offers though. Also, I have good friends at local dealerships who can work out the deal and help with financing. If you are local this would be beneficial to both buyer and seller.

I apologize for these sub par photos. These were just a few I had on my phone.

See less See more
#5 ·
BlackGTS said:
Wasn't there someone here looking for a G?

Can't remember who it was but someone recently on this forum.
You're probably thinking of me. I was debating a search for one, but I decided that instead of borrowing some money for a G, I would invest that money and continue to "rough it" with the Viper, which is paid for.

But damn that silver 6 speed is a sexy car. Someday I'll have one.

Reactions: RobV
#9 ·
Bump for a fucking sexy car and a great seller. This thing is mint, mint, mint. If you want a problem-free, ridiculously-maintained, low-mile car that already has the must-have mods done, this is a slam dunk.

Disclaimer: It's still slower than a heads/cam '99 GTS :D

#12 ·
I think I saw the car at the last Viper Roundup in Austin. Great looking car and I was in the market for a 6 speed about a year ago when I bought my TA but just cound't find the right car.

I like the Gen V Viper way more than I thought I would or I would be all over this one.

GL Brother!

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks all. Not really a downgrade I don't think...depends on what you are gonna do with it. Me...I just tool around on the weekends...dinner...car meets...nothing crazy. She really is my baby. I'v has this car longer than I'v had any car in the past 15 years and I'v driven it more too. There is just something about having a killer car you can just hop in and go to the gym and not worry about something unexpected happening.
My idea to let her go stems from an idea I have to do something ridiculous with a Gen V Viper. I'll save the specifics for after I get one.

The Gallardo really is as close to "mint" as a used car can be and it really draws a huge crowd everywhere it goes. If you need something like this or know someone who does please hit me up.
Justin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.