Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - Conversation Between 9Eleven and MoParEr

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » 9Eleven
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Conversation Between 9Eleven and MoParEr
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 9Eleven
    June 10th, 2017 02:22 PM - permalink
    9Eleven
    Believe it or not, it looks like when someone adjusted the door, they over adjusted it so it sits slightly higher where it meets the body when it's closed. Maybe over time it will sag slightly and align. Thanks.
  2. MoParEr
    June 8th, 2017 11:07 AM - permalink
    MoParEr
    If your door isn't shutting all the way, I would think that the latch is out of adjustment. The "sag" issue is related to the hinges only, I believe. Good luck with that.
  3. 9Eleven
    June 2nd, 2017 05:22 PM - permalink
    9Eleven
    Found where to give a rep, still need the door question answered though.
  4. 9Eleven
    June 2nd, 2017 05:12 PM - permalink
    9Eleven
    Funny, that's what I paid for it. Already sitting in my garage. Thanks for the rep. 2 questions. How do you give a rep? And, the driver door seems like it is slightly ajar when it's closed. Not completely flush, could this be the infamous sagging issue? It closes perfectly and does not rub anything.