Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - Conversation Between banton and angleiron

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » banton
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Conversation Between banton and angleiron
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. banton
    February 21st, 2011 11:26 AM - permalink
    banton
    By replacement, do you mean you got another viper last September...to replace your yellow car?
  2. angleiron
    February 21st, 2011 06:59 AM - permalink
    angleiron
    I have not done anything with the car...I just got the replacement in September of last year. Doubt I will be doing anything for awhile as I will not be getting a pay increase for 2 years thanks to Obizzle. Not the time to be doing things that are not really needed :-)
  3. angleiron
    May 12th, 2010 03:43 PM - permalink
    angleiron
    I am not sure. Greg Good has told me that the SCT is all I need as it is simple, and can piggyback on the OEM stuff. It is about 1/5th the cost of an AEM...and can be changed easily (programs). What did you go with?