Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - Conversation Between MoParEr and AJ02

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » MoParEr
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Conversation Between MoParEr and AJ02
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. AJ02
    May 12th, 2016 11:33 AM - permalink
    AJ02
    Thanks for the rep!!! I had to get my house built to the point where I could bring my shit here. With just me and a couple workers, it takes time to build a house here. I kept my condo in Ft. Worth till the middle of April, when I sold it and had my stuff packed and loaded into a container. It left Houston on the 19th of April and is scheduled to be delivered to my house tomorrow. And BTW---I drink every day. Beer is the nectar of life! And at $.50 a bottle, I can afford it.
  2. AJ02
    February 10th, 2016 08:42 AM - permalink
    AJ02
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!!
  3. AJ02
    October 31st, 2014 11:44 AM - permalink
    AJ02
    Thanks for the rep. Yea, it's way more comfortable than either the 77 or 02 Vettes I used to have.
  4. AJ02
    September 14th, 2014 08:16 AM - permalink
    AJ02
    Thanks for the rep
  5. AJ02
    July 28th, 2014 02:35 PM - permalink
    AJ02
    Thanks for the rep, but not what I meant. Last time I flew into Denver, about 7 years ago, there was a brown fog almost blocking view of the city from the plane.