Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - Conversation Between Holyfield619 and dave6666

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Holyfield619
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Conversation Between Holyfield619 and dave6666
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Holyfield619
    January 5th, 2017 01:49 PM - permalink
    Holyfield619
    leaning toward staggered 18x11 front and 19x13 rear. most likely deep lip. I like the style of the older acr rims but im not sold yet. locally the forgestar f 14 rims around around 2.5k where the next level up is around 3k.
  2. dave6666
    January 5th, 2017 07:56 AM - permalink
    dave6666
    You going with dubs or factory sizes? Deep lip or concave? Stagger f/b or same size?
  3. Holyfield619
    January 5th, 2017 01:37 AM - permalink
    Holyfield619
    Any recommendations on rim and tire websites for my gen 2? I'm officially going to upgrade from the stock rims/tires. I have looked at a few local places but wanted to hear what an expert suggest.
  4. Holyfield619
    April 6th, 2016 06:19 PM - permalink
    Holyfield619
    hey ,
    what do you know about readiness monitors? i have completed at least a few hundred miles of drive cycles attempting to get my catalyst monitor to state its ready. Do you know if using my sct tuner at a local shop to help speed up the readings from both o2 sensors would help read the high flow cats thus allowing them to state ready? I spoke with SCT and they stated the possibility of with my headers the sensors now have a new location thus throwing the readings off , but i thought this would of been addressed on my first tune here in denver.
  5. dave6666
    August 14th, 2011 06:34 AM - permalink
    dave6666
    I have no idea what any of that means. Really LOL.
  6. Holyfield619
    August 13th, 2011 06:16 PM - permalink
    Holyfield619
    did you ground the yellow ground wire in the stock speaker cluster? number 8...or is it grounded on the opposite end.
    Also what is the "park" wire used for... I generally always ground the park wire on the after market radio. but not sure what to do with the park wire from the wire harness.