Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - Conversation Between JMCustoms and Viper4Christ

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » JMCustoms
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

Conversation Between JMCustoms and Viper4Christ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. JMCustoms
    November 29th, 2011 02:35 AM - permalink
    JMCustoms
    Hey your name is in blue. What special powers have you been granted?
  2. Viper4Christ
    February 10th, 2011 04:38 AM - permalink
    Viper4Christ
    Hey hows it goin? Just dont overdue on the rep stuff and you'll be alright around these here parts...
  3. JMCustoms
    January 29th, 2011 10:28 AM - permalink
    JMCustoms
    Hey, I'm on here, but not much, hey how come I cant find any models using the advanced search? Hey you know the annoying text advertisements on here, I got rid of them, go to your "Quick links" -edit your details- and 2nd to the bottom will say intellTXTlinks, it's always set on enable, just set it to disable and those annoying pissoff TEXT ads all go away....for me at least.

Look my thread
    https://www.viperalley.com/forum/vipe...ng-1-24-a.html