Innovative CarCapsule Bubble Car Cover in CARiD Video
Hello everyone! We are back with a new car cover video review, but this time we'd like to introduce you something completely different from traditional car covers you've seen before. Indoor Bubble Car Cover by CarCapsule is actually a “bubble” that completely seals and protects your Dodge Viper from dings, dirt, dust, corrosion, mildew, musty odors, rust, and rodents. The heart of this bubble is a high-pressure fan providing continuous airflow to preventing condensation and keep your car dry. Being made from 100% PVC vinyl, the cover is ultra strong yet flexible. The kit includes a car capsule, single panel fan, 110V transformer, and filter. Watch the full video review to get all details on its specifications, construction, and installation details.
CarCapsule® - Indoor Bubble Car Cover
- Designed for indoor use
- Made of tough 10 mil thick, double-polished vinyl
- Radio frequency welded, anti-static, PVC surface ensures ultimate protection
- Withstands up to 5 lb of weight
- 0.30mm clear PVC top cover
- 0.45mm basemat is mildew, abrasion and flame resistant
- Durable 100% nylon zipper will never scratch your vehicle's paint job
- No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
- Takes 15-30 min to setup and inflate
- One-year warranty against all defects in workmanship and materials.
CarCapsule™ | Bubble Covers for Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles - CARiD.com
Provide a stable and protected environment for your valuable Dodge Viper with CarCapsule Bubble Car Cover!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
ViperAlley.com is in no way affiliated with Daimler Chrysler. Dodge, Viper, RT/10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Daimler Chrysler.
The contents of this site are owned by ViperAlley.Com and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Administrator.