Baer's Brake Systems for Dodge Viper
If you are in to performance truck theme and customizing your Chevy with high end performance parts - Baer is the one to take care of brakes. Baer brakes offers a great solution for underperforming factory brake parts. For 2010 Dodge Viper they have EradiSpeed Plus 1 Front Rotors and Extreme Plus Brake System.
EradiSpeed Plus 1 Front Rotors are designed to give owners who have done a wheel upsizing more stopping power to offset the heavier rotational mass of their new rims. Their benefits:
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather.
Extreme Plus Brake System are designed to provide optimum levels of strong, progressive braking during aggressive street and track driving, company engineers design and test them until they achieve the perfect balance of performance and control. Their benefits:
- Drilled holes and Slots create an escape route for debris, dust, gases, and water.
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation.
- Piece rotors offer great weight savings and provide rapid heat dissipation compared to 1-piece rotors.
- Caliper pistons are hollow to save weight.
- Caliper heat-resistant coating prevent cracking and fading.
Click here, select your make/model/year and check available Baer parts: Baer | Performance Brake Kits, Pads, Rotors, Calipers - CARiD.com
What do you think about them?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
ViperAlley.com is in no way affiliated with Daimler Chrysler. Dodge, Viper, RT/10, the Viper logo and likeness are registered trademarks of Daimler Chrysler.
The contents of this site are owned by ViperAlley.Com and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the Administrator.