NorCal Activity/Roll Call - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » ViperAlley Regional Sections » South West » CA
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

NorCal Activity/Roll Call

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Old May 10th, 2014, 05:42 PM   #1
Enthusiast

Snakebitten2k14 is well liked with 248 pointsSnakebitten2k14 is well liked with 248 pointsSnakebitten2k14 is well liked with 248 points

Hello All,

I'm a big car enthusiast who has had a fair mixture of cars primarily in imports (two LS2 GTO's, two FD RX7's, Audi, Miatas, etc.)

I took ownership of my first Viper last week and eager to meet other owners around the area. I've noticed little to no meets or cruises (at least on this forum) and I'd love to have this thread be a roll call of all the NorCal Viper owners and a thread to be used to schedule drives or meets.

I'll start with mine
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140510_123338.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	617.4 KB
ID:	82353   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140510_123410.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	492.3 KB
ID:	82361  
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2014, 06:13 PM   #2

TrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 pointsTrackAire is not afraid of bears with 9202 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakebitten2k14 View Post
Hello All,

I'm a big car enthusiast who has had a fair mixture of cars primarily in imports (two LS2 GTO's, two FD RX7's, Audi, Miatas, etc.)

I took ownership of my first Viper last week and eager to meet other owners around the area. I've noticed little to no meets or cruises (at least on this forum) and I'd love to have this thread be a roll call of all the NorCal Viper owners and a thread to be used to schedule drives or meets.

I'll start with mine
Welcome and congrats on your new snake. You'll have to look at and or join the VOA (Viper owners association...driveviper.com) if you want to do specific Viper cruises and events in Norcal. They are having their 20th anniversary get together next weekend at Blackhawk just outside Danville. I'm traveling on business and can't make that event, otherwise it would be a pretty fun event to go to with lots of SRT people, food, etc.

Let me know if you want to experience your car on the road race track, drag strip or 1/2 mile roll races as those are pretty plentiful and fun. I'm up in Vacaville and usually go to Thunderhill 5 to 8 times per year and the other tracks when available.

Cheers,
George

Old May 12th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #3
Enthusiast

FRChilln is well liked with 174 pointsFRChilln is well liked with 174 points
East Bay (Brentwood),

Reporting for duty. I too just picked up a Snake last week and would love to meet up with other Serpents sometime. I come from a line of cars including S2000's, Corvette's, Lotus, Z cars, and a few others.

-Mike

Old May 13th, 2014, 01:18 AM   #4
Enthusiast

Snakebitten2k14 is well liked with 248 pointsSnakebitten2k14 is well liked with 248 pointsSnakebitten2k14 is well liked with 248 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRChilln View Post
East Bay (Brentwood),

Reporting for duty. I too just picked up a Snake last week and would love to meet up with other Serpents sometime. I come from a line of cars including S2000's, Corvette's, Lotus, Z cars, and a few others.

-Mike
Hi Mike,

Nice Viper. Let me know when you'd want to meet up. It'd be great to have a nice get together with some of the locals.

Brian

Old May 15th, 2014, 08:01 AM   #5

trappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 points
Tracy here, just picked up a B/W 96 GTS yesterday.

Old May 15th, 2014, 09:59 AM   #6
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappster View Post
You finally got one I see. Where did you find this one? Was it the one on craigslist? Pictures/details!

Old May 15th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #7

trappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 pointstrappster is not afraid of bears with 3260 points
It is the one that was on CL. Pictures soon. Need to get to the DMV to register it in my name.

Old May 19th, 2014, 01:07 PM   #8
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappster View Post
Sweet Congrats!

Old June 11th, 2014, 03:23 AM   #9

Sunday, July 6?
Cars & Coffee

Love this car. Commuted to the East Bay in it today (hot day, crap A/C, horrendous 580 traffic and all). Still got home with a big idiotic smile on my face.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1751a.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	475.7 KB
ID:	84505  

Old June 14th, 2014, 07:48 PM   #10
Enthusiast

Wink

It's fun to be, "the bad boy".

Old July 12th, 2014, 09:14 AM   #11
Enthusiast

Let's bump this back up. Anyone down to meet this weekend for a drive? Or if not, then let's organize something!

Old July 12th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #12

I was at Cars and Coffee last weekend, only other viper there was a gen 4 ACR.

Awesome turnout otherwise...couple Shelby Daytona replicas, lots of Shelby Cobras, a Lancia Stratos, way too many new Vettes.

Old July 18th, 2014, 11:04 AM   #13
Enthusiast

Have my console all hacked up for the double din conversion right now so can't make it this weekend but I'm planning on attending the next Cars & Coffee at Blackhawk if any one else wants to meet up. It's Aug 3rd..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » ViperAlley Regional Sections » South West » CA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in