Die for your Country? - Page 7 - Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper

Go Back   Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Back Alley » The Best Of ViperAlley
» Live Feed « · War Room · Graffiti Wall · Arcade · Viper Blogs ·  

The Best Of ViperAlley The best-of-the-best posts on ViperAlley!

Die for your Country?

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Die for your Country?
Old March 24th, 2004, 02:30 AM   #121

Snake Bitten is well liked with 170 pointsSnake Bitten is well liked with 170 points

I never met a Liberal, that could answer a direct question....ever.
  Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2004, 02:34 AM   #122

Vanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 points

Good for you.

Whatever that has to do with anything.

Old March 24th, 2004, 02:35 AM   #123

Snake Bitten is well liked with 170 pointsSnake Bitten is well liked with 170 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanishing Point
Good for you.

Whatever that has to do with anything.

Precisely...

Old March 24th, 2004, 02:36 AM   #124

Vanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 pointsVanishing Point is not afraid of bears with 15186 points

Exactly.

Old March 24th, 2004, 08:35 AM   #125
Team Crown Recruiter

RockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 pointsRockStar is not afraid of bears with 17984 points
Send a message via MSN to RockStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_W
Nope, I would not die for my country. I would die for what I hold dear to me, my beliefs that I refuse to change, and those people that I feel I need in my life, that I would not want to live in their absence... That means: I would be willing to risk dying, if forced to live a life I did not want to live.

If you want to die for the country, I'll keep paying taxes to send you on your way. You are not obligated to die for your country, you shouldn't feel bad saying that you would not.

I live for myself and yes I love having freedom. I won't die for you over my loved ones, and I wouldn't expect you to do the same. You want to join the military... Go right ahead, and remember, that was YOUR CHOICE. It doesn't matter if you did it because you did not know what else to do, your daddy forced you too, or you felt like a patriot. You did it, not me. I will do what the law says I have too, and I will pay taxes so you can risk your life for your decision; which does in fact benefit me. If I wanted to join the armed forces, I would have.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country!" Uh... NO... It is a mutally beneficial relationship my country and I have. I give to them, just as it has given to me. If you want to die fighting for what you hold dear, then great... but I would not die for my country and some of the welfare fucks it houses. Nope... not me. I won't die because everyone else chants I should for the betterment of everyone else but me. I don't believe the group comes before me. If someone said, "I will kill either you, or 100 strangers..." I would say, "Fuck it, kill them. I have shit to do."

OK bye. Have a nice day and make your Vipers really fast.
Mike
If this jackass wins a giveaway I'm joining a cult. It will probably be some sort of perverted sex cult, but a cult nonetheless. If he is rewarded in life for having an attitude like this then I need to change something about the way I look at the world. I figure a sex cult will be a nice new perspective.

Old March 24th, 2004, 09:54 AM   #126

Joker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohsreg2000
Gadgetmann

As I said I would, I acquiesce in totality for my ignorance.

And you bet your ass I served. Not being an old man, my history of off campus Ranger Schools is a little fuzzy. Thankfully we have identified the one thing I dont know. at least now I dont have to worry about being a candidate for universal saviour. I think you might have hit your head on the side of a 141 after a tragic static line incident if the best you can do is make an anti-semitic remark. Thats fine I prefer to know where people stand. Now since we are making threats, Is this the point were I insert that my young Army buddies can beat up your old Army buddies? Or do we try to see who can pull the trump card at Microsoft? (the Smack was for the Jew card)

Personally I would prefer to end it here. I was wrong, And you have chewed enough mud to make you a credit to America, You have my respect.(My true feelings because you have the Tab)

Jesus is this an Army a$$ sniffing contest. Do you guys know each other yet? What is next, you going to dry hump each other to see who gives in first. [img]/images/graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

Sit down, relax and watch some Stripes. [img]/images/graemlins/supergrin.gif[/img]

Old March 24th, 2004, 10:41 AM   #127

Gadgetmann is unremarkable with 10 points

Quote:
Gadgetmann

And you bet your ass I served. Not being an old man, my history of off campus Ranger Schools is a little fuzzy. Thankfully we have identified the one thing I dont know. at least now I dont have to worry about being a candidate for universal saviour. I think you might have hit your head on the side of a 141 after a tragic static line incident if the best you can do is make an anti-semitic remark. Thats fine I prefer to know where people stand. Now since we are making threats, Is this the point were I insert that my young Army buddies can beat up your old Army buddies? Or do we try to see who can pull the trump card at Microsoft? (the Smack was for the Jew card)

Personally I would prefer to end it here. I was wrong, And you have chewed enough mud to make you a credit to America, You have my respect.(My true feelings because you have the Tab)
Truth be told, I have hit my head on 141's. More than once. Hey, maybe that's my problem. I'll buy you a cold one someday and we can catch up. Sorry I went to 'guns' in .2 of a second. I tend to do that at times.

Thank you Nohs for your service to our Country. At least I know that you understand what it means to serve and sacrifice for a greater cause. Unlike Mike W.

Old March 24th, 2004, 10:50 AM   #128

Joker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 pointsJoker made Varsity with 1470 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadgetmann
Quote:
Gadgetmann

Truth be told, I have hit my head on 141's. More than once. Hey, maybe that's my problem. I'll buy you a cold one someday and we can catch up. Sorry I went to 'guns' in .2 of a second. I tend to do that at times.

Thank you Nohs for your service to our Country. At least I know that you understand what it means to serve and sacrifice for a greater cause. Unlike Mike W.

Well Holy dog$hit why don't we all take a cold shower and shake hands with the unemployed together into the wee hours of the morning! [img]/images/graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

Old March 24th, 2004, 01:33 PM   #129
The Burn Clinic

Smackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 pointsSmackie is not afraid of bears with 11550 points

Gadgetmann -

With all due respect, nobody in the 75th is copping to the Bad Tolz Ranger School. In fact, they all seem to find it the funniest fucking thing they've ever heard...right up the totem pole to Lt Col (Ret) Michael Lee Lanning, the definitive source for Ranger history.

What they all said was that a few above average 11B's (or the like) are taken to a Platoon level training program simulating some of what goes on in Ranger School. In fact, the overwhelming sentiment is that of pissed off Hooahs looking for a little e-asschewing.

While nobody is attacking your service record, there are quite a few members of the 75th who take this shit personally when non-tabbed and non-scrolled Legs start talking about their times at a Ranger School that was not THE Ranger School. I believe this is where Nate was going with this.

Again, thank you for your service in any capacity, but I've been asked by Rangers, past and present, to ask you to please stop calling yourself a Ranger.

Old March 24th, 2004, 01:48 PM   #130

Forward is unremarkable with 10 points

Quote:
there are quite a few members of the 75th who take this shit personally when non-tabbed and non-scrolled Legs start talking about their times at a Ranger School that was not THE Ranger School.
There sure are. I have read about this and the school your served does not qualify you as a Ranger by any means. Period.

You may have had Rangers training you in small-unit tactics and ambush and raid tactics, but you aint a Ranger.

Thank you for your service, but you aint a Ranger so stop saying you are a Ranger because you aint a Ranger.

Did I mention how you aint a Ranger? Good because you aint a Ranger.

Old March 24th, 2004, 01:50 PM   #131

Oh, and I like how you call them "your brothers in the 75th."

What batallion were you in again. I have buddies who were in.

Old March 24th, 2004, 02:50 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forward
Quote:
there are quite a few members of the 75th who take this shit personally when non-tabbed and non-scrolled Legs start talking about their times at a Ranger School that was not THE Ranger School.
There sure are. I have read about this and the school your served does not qualify you as a Ranger by any means. Period.

You may have had Rangers training you in small-unit tactics and ambush and raid tactics, but you aint a Ranger.

Thank you for your service, but you aint a Ranger so stop saying you are a Ranger because you aint a Ranger.

Did I mention how you aint a Ranger? Good because you aint a Ranger.

So is he a Ranger or not [img]/images/graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]

Old March 24th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #133
Deceased Dec 25, 2016 Rest in Peace

Whitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 pointsWhitebeard is not afraid of bears with 137211 points
Send a message via Yahoo to Whitebeard

He plays Hockey? in New York?

Old March 24th, 2004, 03:29 PM   #134

I am sure someone will be along to straighten this out. Rangers don't take kindly to posers. This guy is either gonna admit it, or they are gonna ask questions he can't answer.

The school he went to was put on by the Rangers, but it isn't Ranger school and you aren't a Ranger when you leave. The only school that you can attend to become a Ranger is in Georgia. That is not what I am told, that is a fact. And anyone claiming to be a Ranger needs to, at the very least, get some of the facts straight.

This guy isn't even trying hard.

Old March 24th, 2004, 03:52 PM   #135

weeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 pointsweeztones is not afraid of bears with 11955 points

Okay before an entire clusterfuck of not-funny comments gets tagged alongside the too many that have already occured, lets try to keep the upcoming events in an order similar to this...

Guy who knows his shit:
Guy explaining his shit:
Guy who knows his shit:
Guy explaining etc...

We're in the presence of heroes here fellas. Feel free to keep the "lol's", or "Hockey takes" to yourself.

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:19 PM   #136

CPTAUSRET is unremarkable with 10 points

I spent 20 years in uniform 3 1/2 tours flying gunships in Vietnam, I put my life on the line on a regular basis:

Freedom is not free, someone pays...In blood:

Terry

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #137

[quote=Joker][quote=Forward]
Quote:

So is he a Ranger or not [img]/images/graemlins/laughing.gif[/img]
NOT!

Terry

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #138
Banned Since 2003

Toby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 pointsToby is not afraid of bears with 119657 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTAUSRET
I spent 20 years in uniform 3 1/2 tours flying gunships in Vietnam, I put my life on the line on a regular basis:

Terry
GOD bless you and all the other US fighting forces.

THANK YOU.

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:27 PM   #139

GOD bless you and all the other US fighting forces.

THANK YOU.

[/quote]

Thank you, the thought is appreciated:

Terry

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:30 PM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTAUSRET

Terry

And Mike W thanks you I am sure. Mike W has no concept of how the military must function and cannot understand why soldiers are not allowed to question and refuse to fight. So he understands that you no doubt paid but he refuses to pay himself if asked.

Mike W. is liek the welfare of society living off the sacrifice of others. I am sure he views people in the service as fools. Otherwise he makes zero contribution or would make zero contribution to his country if his country asked him. His self preservation does nto allow him to do what is asked of him. He actually embraces this attitude and is quite full of himself regarding such. He has it all figured out logic wise in his head but he lacks emotion or passion. He functions and moves along in live. He is a parasite to you and me but in his mind he feels he is quite crafty and intelligent. But that is where his reality stops, in his mind. He has no concept of other people or things around him. We are a resource by which he survives.

So I am sure he thanks you and with his way of thinking, "Better you than me!" is aobut what he is thinking. He stands for nothing, believes in nothing unless it serves his purpose. He only compromises out of survival and lives by logic. However he ahs a flaw in his logic and will spend the next 20 year so fhis life trying to work around it. He has no loyalty or compassion for his fellow man. He would make a great Communist or Socialist that is for sure. Mike fears sacrifice.

Semper Fi and thank you for those that choose to serve our country as a whole.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper » Back Alley » The Best Of ViperAlley

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in