Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Hot Import Nights Chicago
View Single Post

Hot Import Nights Chicago
Old April 1st, 2007, 03:32 PM   #1
zengarage

zengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 pointszengarage is not afraid of bears with 6981 points
Hot Import Nights Chicago

As cheesy as it is, I had to go because a customer wanted to debut his car that I built for him. I can honestly say that at 38, I was probably the oldest person there. All in all, it was an interesting evening filled with some sick imports.

We won best Infiniti Wild. Which was a big accomplishment since the car has no stereo other than the stocker.

We also won best Hot Import Nights Chicago Model in the model competition....Ashley was cute as a button and did a great job posing in front of the car.

The DUB show is coming July 1 and I will roll out 20 whips or so with lots of bling.