Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Calling Out John Hennessey In The Fastest Mph In The Mile!
View Single Post

Old March 12th, 2007, 10:55 AM   #10
houstonT

houstonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 pointshoustonT hangs with the Hiddens with 740 points
John, don't worry...this is a typical Norm call out...here's how it goes - he talks a lot of shit online, and then when it comes time to putting up, he's no where to be found. Norm, before calling John out, why don't you honor the call out that accepted from me? That big badass TT big cube beast against my lil' ol' 183 ci turbo car. You driving vs. me driving - 60 to 180. I'm sure your super duper aerodynamic TT beast will kick my butt.

Peter
p.s. GUARANTEED another excuse coming...Norm, this weekend, TX2K7, let's do it in front of everyone, I will video tape the race...and the look on your face when I kick your ass...