Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - New RAM SRT-10 QC Owner
View Single Post

Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:12 PM   #7
dblankenbaker
Bitches be crazy!

dblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 pointsdblankenbaker hangs with the Hiddens with 570 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Gas View Post
Hi Guys, I have a 06 quad cab srt 10 also. This thing stock is kinda slow. I mean the tranny has no kickdown effect and upshifts prematurely. I want to ask you guys does the Stage 2 flash really make a difference In this. Also is Tow Haul Like Overdrive in a way. Ok , If I get a ram air Intake from Volant and stage 2 flash do you think this truck will run high 12's, Please guys I need a answer to all the above questions. Thanks Response really appreciated. By the way Dc Peformance is saying 60 hp and 60 ftlb of torque, and Volant is saying 30 hp. Thanks.
My truck really woke up when it turned 4,000 miles. It is mentioned on one of the truck boards that the PCM unlocks more power after a certain number of miles.

Tow/Haul turns off overdrive/4th.

Volant is not worth the money... Check the truck boards... srt10forum.com and vtcoa.com.

You need GOOD headers, catless mids, 3" exhaust, and the flash (maybe more) to get into 12's... good luck!