Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Ride Along In Rick-srt10's 850rwhp Srt-10(in Car Video)...
View Single Post

Old March 26th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #19
Gerald

Gerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 pointsGerald is not afraid of bears with 3420 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-SRT10
Gerald thanks for introducing me to what a finely tuned S/C car can do. It was a ride in your beast that convinced me to go to DLM. Then your next best tip to me was to go with the Kumhos so I could hook up on the street. Dam they hook up excellent.

Austin this week I will take some more pics.
What's better than getting your car back in under 2 months with a COMPLETE engine rebuild to forged. Driving it back 400 miles to your home, then next weekend driving it another 600 or 700 miles round trip.. All with nearly 900rwhp !? ( Just using that number with the cold air.. yes Cold air in Florida is a rarity and we take it in any chance we can get it... LOL!! )

Kumho's are the shit man. What's the point of having the HP if someone with less gets to the finish line faster who doesn't spin? If ANYONE hasn't tried Kuhmos, please give them a try! They corner better than excellent, they grip better than better than excellent and the wet pavement traction is far superior than anything I've ever driven. They need to come out with 19's and 20's..

Gary, those tires hook like a biiaaaatch don't they ? ?
*****12/01/04 Voted as #3 Troll on ViperAlley*****
10.4 on Khumos / 1.7 60ft, driven to the track and back / Daily Driver. I know it's got a 9.99 in it!
1998 GTS / DLM Supercharged
2005 SRT-10
www.mantamachinery.com