Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - C6 Z06 numbers..............
View Single Post

Re: C6 Z06 numbers..............
Old October 1st, 2005, 08:39 PM   #8
Just Chris
RIP - Gone But Not Forgotten

Location: Nothing brings people together more than a mutual hatred
Just Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 pointsJust Chris is not afraid of bears with 6230 points
Re: C6 Z06 numbers..............

Well I love Vettes.. Still have my Lingenfelter 427 for now but it may be a new SRT/10 next week. Anyway... Wouldn't mind getting all the local tuners together and seeing these cars stock and not on many different dynos to see the results. I know when my friend was building bikes for an AMA team the stock bikes could very up to 10hp. I would be cool to see how consistant several of these cars would be with and without mods on different dynos.

Chris