Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Epoxy floors & U-Coat-it
View Single Post

Re: Epoxy floors & U-Coat-it
Old August 15th, 2005, 11:36 PM   #13
E-Slab

E-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 pointsE-Slab is not afraid of bears with 7040 points
Re: Epoxy floors & U-Coat-it

According to other garage forums U-Coat is supposed to be money if done right. Contrary to you, it's me that has to deal with 110+ degree days and humidity like you've only read about. I think if this kit bonds to my floor like advertised on their website then you cant go wrong. Smoke's floor has held up great. U-Coat offers automotive grade coatings that are supposed to hold up to the excessive heat and abrasive chemicals like brake fluid and what not. I am in the process of ordering right now...