Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - what ever happened to the 9 second Truck SRT 10
View Single Post

Re: what ever happened to the 9 second Truck SRT 10
Old July 20th, 2005, 10:47 AM   #17
UnderGroundRacing.com

UnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 pointsUnderGroundRacing.com is not afraid of bears with 5740 points
Re: what ever happened to the 9 second Truck SRT 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by srt10x3
I never called out UGR... Open the bay doors, the dyno fumes must be getting to you.. You must have me and my truck confused with someone else.

JDawg: It is natiion wide. We have races scheduled for Bradenton, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Bowling Green, and a few other stops.

Craig
Never called out UGR?? This post is from you... What kind of crack you on?? Here is your POST... below

If UGR want's some action. I'll take $150K that my car in January beats them by a full 1/2 second, and at least 15mph with "The Chad" Driving. If they want to back out they can sent $75K now..

Oh, and why do I see UGR's Caller ID on M2's phone.. Not sure if they are asking questions on how to build something or ordering parts.. Hmmm..

Craig

--------------------
04 RAM SRT/10 Hennessey TT Worlds Fastest/Most Powerful
01 Yellow GTS Macedo Stage 3++ Upgrade
02 Red GTS Macedo Stage 3 Upgrade
Lots of other shit, too numerous to list