Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Removing fuel module
View Single Post

Old June 2nd, 2020, 02:58 PM   #9
EllowViper

EllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 pointsEllowViper is not afraid of bears with 11260 points
Sort of funny....but when I had my little blower explosion and engine fire in Jan, I was scrambling for something to extinguish the flames with....since I was out of water in my drinking bottle. I remembered I had this 3 gallon W/M reservoir in the trunk so I spun the lid off it, dumped a shop towel in it, and threw it on the flames....whoooffff...big blue flame came out as the methanol burned off. I guess -20 washer fluid does burn...for a bit at least. THe methanol burned off pretty quick leaving the water to quench things (thankfully).