Viper Alley - Dodge Viper Forum -SRT Viper - View Single Post - Plug n Play fan wiring upgrade
View Single Post

Old May 27th, 2020, 05:45 PM   #7
CottonMouth

CottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 pointsCottonMouth is not afraid of bears with 8719 points
So know one knows of a company that sells everything as plug and play kit, got it. I've read the write ups and I could piece everything together if I had to, but in order to save time I'd like to find a plug and play kit. Its prime driving weather and I want to spend what little free time I have driving my cars, not working on them. This may end up being a winter time project.